Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would happen if Mike Sellers Ran Into Sean Taylor?

hadman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The destructive force of both those men would cancel each other out creating a sort of shockwave effect on impact in the process destroying the space time continum and making the Universe collaspe on itself..Just my guess I may have left some details out.Actual results may be worse though

The destructive force of both those men would cancel each other out creating a sort of shockwave effect on impact in the process destroying the space time continum and making the Universe collaspe on itself..Just my guess I may have left some details out.Actual results may be worse though

True. The ripple effect. (Can I change my vote BB2?):2cents:

Not even close. No disrespect to Dawkins. He is a good safety but he can't lay the boom the ST.

What he said. Dawkins may have the experience, the pro bowls and maybe an edge in coverage but when it comes strictly to laying the wood Dawkins can't sniff Taylor's jock.

The collision would be so massive it would appear to be a supernova. The explosion would destroy the atoms within a 500 mile radius.

That is something that is not usually allowed in the world as we know it. As a result, every atom in the universe (known and unknown) would try to fill the void creating a black hole.

Archived