Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would happen if Mike Sellers Ran Into Sean Taylor?

hadman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

i raised this question a long long time ago and there were some interresting responses. I used to think that atoms would split and a brillient light would erupt as the universe imploaded upon itself; however, i think that due to it's impossibitly it would more closely resemble the final fight scene in the Matrix between Neo and Agent Smith where they both hit eachother in slow motion in the sky and shoot back away from eachother as an impact treamor shoots between them.

Sean Taylor would be a game time decision all season long, because Sellers would smash his head in.

Physics would win.

but taylor is faster and therefore, according to physics, could build up a lot more momentum before colliding with sellers, helping to negate the difference in weight,

here's what happens, they collide so hard their goatees switch chins, they turn, dust themselves off, and start looking for new kills

ST is bigger than Dawkins by about 3 inches and 10 to 20 lbs depending on which weight you believe ... hitting tenacity is one thing but ST is just more physical mass

Edit: Sellers is still much more mass than either one though so if they both run at full speed, ST is taking the most of it

I agree with you on this....Sellers is a big dude.

Archived