Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears vs. Cowboys (lets go Chicago!!!!)

WVUforREDSKINS

Yep, gotta hand it off to the Cowboys. Impressive win.

Rex Grossman is horrible. There's no reason why he should be starting after this week.

The Dallas fans can go **** themselves though, they've already handed themselves the Lombardi. And, all of a sudden, there will be Dallas fans everywhere saying they were here all along. :rolleyes:

lol they are for real though.

Gibbs should take notes. This is how you beat a team. You beat them down until the last second ticks off the clock.

you don't go up 17-3 at the half and just sit on the lead like we did. You build on it like any good team would have done. Had we done that, we would have devoured the Giants. But no, we sit on the lead, allow the Giants to come back and lose.

and hey the Redskins lost, but I can still root for my FF team to win. I don't see why fans like that make you sick.

"Oh it makes them less a fan b/c they're rooting for another teams RB to do good!"

Quit complaining.

yes it does. Your Cheering for the cowboys to do good. That makes you less a fan.

FF is ruining football. oooo, Marion Barber won me my fantasy league. COngrats. :doh:

Fans like this make me sick. I understand getting happy about a bet, but FF.

How is that any different than you jumping thread to thread in the ATN giving the Cowboys props? (All be it deservng) There is no difference in that regard.

Well today is ont of those football days that truly sucked for me.

But my congrats to the Cowboy fan regs in the ATN. :applause: Tonight you make it clear that it's for real and it does look impressive. The D needs some tweaking stiil, but this teams look right on top of the NFC at this time with maybe GB second but who knows. You guys are in the drivers seat. :mad:

:cheers:

Gibbs should take notes. This is how you beat a team. You beat them down until the last second ticks off the clock.

you don't go up 17-3 at the half and just sit on the lead like we did. You build on it like any good team would have done. Had we done that, we would have devoured the Giants. But no, we sit on the lead, allow the Giants to come back and lose.

quoted for truth. When you play not to lose, you'll lose

How is that any different than you jumping thread to thread in the ATN giving the Cowboys props? (All be it deservng) There is no difference in that regard.
wtf?

I dont cheer for the cowboys to do good. Or some players to play well?

Im not saying, Yes, barber scored a td.

Gibbs, you already know i cant stand FF.

yes it does. Your Cheering for the cowboys to do good. That makes you less a fan.

how is cheering for a cowboys RB cheering for the ENTIRE TEAM??

Ii guess you don't play FF then. And if you did you'd probably pick all redskins. Which is impossible.

and I'm not "less a fan" in any way shape or form. Now if I were cheering for the team to do good, than I wouldn't be a fan. But no I didn't. I didn't even want them to win. I cheered for 1 PLAYER and as long as he did good, that's all that matters.

I wanted Dallas to lose 34-10, and as long as he did good, i'd have been happy. But they OWNED.

Teams I think could beat Dallas:

Ravens

Texans*

Colts

Patriots

Steelers

Chargers

Packers*

Seahawks*

They have a long way to go before they can even think of winning the SB. They're definitely the best in the NFC East though, if that says anything.

*win would depend on homefield advantage

wtf?

I dont cheer for the cowboys to do good. Or some players to play well?

Im not saying, Yes, barber scored a td.

Gibbs, you already know i cant stand FF.

You already know that I love it.

Players are going to get stats... you can not control that. If they are going to get those stats.. why can't I reap the rewards?

Its people that know NOTHING about fantasy football, yet bash it on a regular basis.. that make me sick.

Teams I think could beat Dallas:

Ravens

Texans*

Colts

Patriots

Steelers

Chargers

Packers*

Seahawks*

They have a long way to go before they can even think of winning the SB. They're definitely the best in the NFC East though, if that says anything.

*win would depend on homefield advantage

:rolleyes: Chargers? Texans? Ravens?

Especially the Chargers! Just like LT said "people think that they are better than they really are" The Chargers AREN'T that good. They have a mediocre QB and a crappy group of WR's. But have a great D. LT, Gates and Merriman are the 3 best players they have.

Players are going to get stats... you can not control that. If they are going to get those stats.. why can't I reap the rewards?

Its people that know NOTHING about fantasy football, yet bash it on a regular basis.. that make me sick.

THANK YOU! :applause:

Well today is ont of those football days that truly sucked for me.

But my congrats to the Cowboy fan regs in the ATN. :applause: Tonight you make it clear that it's for real and it does look impressive. The D needs some tweaking stiil, but this teams look right on top of the NFC at this time with maybe GB second but who knows. You guys are in the drivers seat. :mad:

:cheers:

Thanks Jumbo, was a exciting game for us. Started slow but hung in there and out worked them in the 2nd half, you guys will bounce back and it will be between us at the end of the year as it should be :cheers:

The Chargers? Really? Not the way they're playing.

Well, they sure hung in there with the Packers today. If that would have been played in SD, they probably would have won. If GB makes the list, so does SD. I still think they're a very good football team.

how is cheering for a cowboys RB cheering for the ENTIRE TEAM??

Ii guess you don't play FF then. And if you did you'd probably pick all redskins. Which is impossible.

and I'm not "less a fan" in any way shape or form. Now if I were cheering for the team to do good, than I wouldn't be a fan. But no I didn't. I didn't even want them to win. I cheered for 1 PLAYER and as long as he did good, that's all that matters.

I wanted Dallas to lose 34-10, and as long as he did good, i'd have been happy. But they OWNED.

Your right, I dont play FF. Okay, maybe your not cheering for the entire team. I still could never bring myself to cheer for a cowboy player. If i had Mcnabb or westbrook, i could live with it, but not the cowboys.

The bottom part sounds like me.

I never played FF.

:rolleyes: Chargers? Texans? Ravens?

Especially the Chargers! Just like LT said "people think that they are better than they really are" The Chargers AREN'T that good. They have a mediocre QB and a crappy group of WR's. But have a great D. LT, Gates and Merriman are the 3 best players they have.

That changed from last year? News to me.

The difference is the coaching staff. The players are decent the way they are.

Archived