Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears vs. Cowboys (lets go Chicago!!!!)

WVUforREDSKINS

Well today is ont of those football days that truly sucked for me.

But my congrats to the Cowboy fan regs in the ATN. :applause: Tonight you make it clear that it's for real and it does look impressive. The D needs some tweaking stiil, but this teams look right on top of the NFC at this time with maybe GB second but who knows. You guys are in the drivers seat. :mad:

:cheers:

Barring a collapse because of this loss by Washington today, theyll be right there with Dallas in NFCE in December.

I think Dallas and Washington are the better teams in the NFCE right now.

But like every year, its going to be a dog fight until the end.

Regardless of the result of the game today, Washington still has a tight defense and an up and coming QB.

Just being hypothetical.

I personally would love to see a Dallas @ Seattle game. Could very well happen in the playoffs. Seattle's division is so horrible that their record will be padded.

my bad I thought you were talking about our game with them in Novemeber LOL

Yeah Seattle will get a padded record because of their division. I think we could win there though. We were a dropped snap from winning there last January

Teams I think could beat Dallas:

Ravens

Texans*

Colts

Patriots

Steelers

Chargers

Packers*

Seahawks*

They have a long way to go before they can even think of winning the SB. They're definitely the best in the NFC East though, if that says anything.

*win would depend on homefield advantage

Chicago was on that list before tonight though. ;)

Barring a collapse because of this loss by Washington today, theyll be right there with Dallas in NFCE in December.

I think Dallas and Washington are the better teams in the NFCE right now.

But like every year, its going to be a dog fight until the end.

Regardless of the result of the game today, Washington still has a tight defense and an up and coming QB.

Here's to a good game in Novemeber! :cheers:

my bad I thought you were talking about our game with them in Novemeber LOL

Yeah Seattle will get a padded record because of their division. I think we could win there though. We were a dropped snap from winning there last January

Hmm...karma may swing your way this year...perhaps that might not be such a great idea. :laugh:

Props to you though. You've got a good team down there in Texas. Definitely a threat anyway. The Skins will get it all together, and by the time we play, both of our records should be impressive. :cheers:

Hmm...karma may swing your way this year...perhaps that might not be such a great idea. :laugh:

Props to you though. You've got a good team down there in Texas. Definitely a threat anyway. The Skins will get it all together, and by the time we play, both of our records should be impressive. :cheers:

As I said to Jumbo, i think the skins will be there with us at the end fighting for the division, the way it is supposed to be. Heres to no more injuries :cheers:

I hope my skins pals are up tonight especially the magnificent duo.

Let me start the week off right for you guys.

Dallas just played "the little sisters of the poor"

Wait till Romo sits to pee plays a real defense

The Cowboys are lucky

The Cowboys ran up the score

:laugh: :laugh:

T Wizzle... Holla atcha boy!!!!

The Cowboys are lucky

Come on, man...have some pity. We just took a tough loss, it's late...don't stir the pot. :doh:

The Cowboys are lucky

wow, just leave.

I agree with Bubba.

Bacon... this is when the chickens come home to roost brother.

Romo sits to pee = good QB

Not sold on the running game yet...

Great receivers, which helps Romo sits to pee a lot

Overall, Dallas has a really good offense.

You stop the run well, but you gave up some key throws to Grossman in the 3rd, which is pretty sad.

Not a great D. Average at best.

If you really want validation, you would be best served discussing it with your fellow Cowboy fans, because I will always be ultra-critical of little D.

Romo sits to pee = good QB

Not sold on the running game yet...

Great receivers, which helps Romo sits to pee a lot

Overall, Dallas has a really good offense.

You stop the run well, but you gave up some key throws to Grossman in the 3rd, which is pretty sad.

Not a great D. Average at best.

If you really want validation, you would be best served discussing it with your fellow Cowboy fans, because I will always be ultra-critical of little D.

I know you're a skins die hard man and you're not going to cut us any slack. Our running game is doing quite well though and we're wearing teams down in the second half. Gave up key throws to Grossman? The guy finished with 0 TD's --- 3 picks and a 27 QB rating. Our defense is getting better each game. 35 pts. to the giants... 20 to the phins and now 10 to the bears. 9 turnovers in the last two weeks and a defensive touchdown.

You and others give us such a hard time which I expect. Skins fans are hard to silence which is why I take any moment that I can. You're a good sport and we got alot of football to be played.

Archived