Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears vs. Cowboys (lets go Chicago!!!!)

WVUforREDSKINS

Before today:

We had a chance to go to 3-0 and knock the Giants to 0-3.

Reeling Philly had a potentially tough game against a frisky 2-0 Detroit.

Dallas had a tough road game against the defending NFC Champion Bears.

*****WARNING*****REDSKINS*****KARMA*****ALERT!*****

As of 11:00 PM Eastern:

Cowboys go up 24-10 late in the fourth going to 3-0 and a spot in the NFC Championship.

Eagles hang half a century on the Lions who showed enough in their passing game to worry us.

Giants rip our hearts out.

Just when it seems everything is going our way, that's when you know the wheels are going to fall off.

So thats two weeks in a row we got gifts? Same deal with Green?

Come on Kevin. That was solid defense. And one hell of a play.

The Cowboys defense through the game was very effective. Very good. I think what he was trying to say though is that on that specific play, Rex showed why he is Rex Man-Gross, because he threw into double(borderline triple) coverage when the WR was never open to begin with.

I still think the Patriots are way ahead of the rest of the league, but if anyone has noticed, Dallas is winning games similar to the Pats. They wear the opposing defense down for the first three quarters, and they usually have a small lead going into the 4th quarter, and it forces their opponents into making a mistake that basically seals the game.

I still think the Patriots are way ahead of the rest of the league, but if anyone has noticed, Dallas is winning games similar to the Pats. They wear the opposing defense down for the first three quarters, and they usually have a small lead going into the 4th quarter, and it forces their opponents into making a mistake that basically seals the game.
No, the pats beat the **** outta their opponets for all 4 quarters.

Just a hypothetical. Since it seems Romo sits to pee is the real deal, wouldn't it be hilarious if Dallas doesn't pay him what he wants, and he leaves for another team?

Ugh not a chance. The fans love him, and TO loves him. I predict he gets top 5 QB money from Jerruh Jones.

Well at least if it is Pats vs. Dallas in the Superbowl, a motivated Randy Moss will showcase to the world that when he wants to be he is easily better then Terrell Owens.
The cowboys wont come close to making the superbowl. Their defense is still bad. WHo do they play next?

Archived