Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears vs. Cowboys (lets go Chicago!!!!)

WVUforREDSKINS

Dallas is FOR REAL!

On the best D in he NFL they hung 34.

Dallas may have the best offense in the NFL. Marion Barber is a fantasy machine! Im so glad he's on my team!

FF is ruining football. oooo, Marion Barber won me my fantasy league. COngrats. :doh:

Fans like this make me sick. I understand getting happy about a bet, but FF.

As much as I hate a Cowturd and their inbred fans this was a good win. Unlike our Skins they can score and pull away often and early and put dammit points on the board. Best team right now in the NFC. That's all Ill say right now because I still hate them. :helmet:

FF is ruining football. oooo, Marion Barber won me my fantasy league. COngrats. :doh:

Fans like this make me sick. I understand getting happy about a bet, but FF.

lol they are for real though.

Gibbs should take notes. This is how you beat a team. You beat them down until the last second ticks off the clock.

you don't go up 17-3 at the half and just sit on the lead like we did. You build on it like any good team would have done. Had we done that, we would have devoured the Giants. But no, we sit on the lead, allow the Giants to come back and lose.

and hey the Redskins lost, but I can still root for my FF team to win. I don't see why fans like that make you sick.

"Oh it makes them less a fan b/c they're rooting for another teams RB to do good!"

Quit complaining.

Archived