Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the sweetest part of the night for you...?

Spaceman Spiff

Aside from the obvious win, what was the best part of the game for you guys last night?

Being at this packed bar and seeing this ****y Eagle fan get verbally ****slapped by this Redskin fan last night was downright awesome. He practically turned the whole place on him, called him a loser, called everyone from Philly a loser, Philly a losing city..."Ya'll don't have ****, ya'll aren't ****, ya'll won't be ****...go look at your empty trophy case!!!..."

Watching a bunch of Skins fans mock the Iggle dumb little wing flap thing (Think TO when he caught his first TD pass for the Eagles and faced the crowd and started flapping his arms...that image that ESPN beat off to for the entire season...)

Driving home through Arlington seeing two lonely Eagle fans walking down the street (one wearing a Westbrook jersey) and honking the car horn at them and seeing them wheel around all pissed off... :laugh: :laugh:

The thing that really made my evening special was sitting around imagining those Philly fans nationwide in a complete state of shock that they got handled in their own city by a team that they all thought was bad. I hate philly fans more than anything in the world, and just thinking of all the angry Eagles fans throwing tantrums made me happy.

Best part of tonight was the entire night. Bartending with a friend of mine who is an eagles fan. We both filled the bar up with a bunch of our respective fans, and it was nuts. Lots of shots, lots of **** talking, lots of high fiving, and thankfully, lots of singing of Hail to the Redskins. Our general manager was there cheering on the skins, it was amazing. Other than that, I gotta say best part of the night was calling the pass to Cooley in the endzone. You had to have known JC was looking for Cooley there. Anyways, glad to come out with a win in a tough game and to make a bunch of money while watching it! :) :eaglesuck

Archived