Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the sweetest part of the night for you...?

Spaceman Spiff

Loved Campbell's flip to Yoder, who then bowled into Dawkins.

Sellers running over Dawkins (again).

McIntosh putting down McNabb. He didn't struggle and let him out of his grasp.

So happy about this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Glad you saved me the trouble in writing that. I agree and concour and whatever the hell else is needed. Dawkins was owned, twice.

The best part of the game was when I set down on my couch to start the third quarter with:

1. the lead

2. momentum

3. an ice cold beer

4. a taste cheeseburger

5. a side of fries

6. my daughter sleeping by my side.

It doesn't get any better than that.

I know that its not a popular play. But I liked that play late in the 4th where Campbell took a shot down field and overthrew Moss.

I know that it fell incomplete, but it showed that this team is starting to learn that you have to put games away.

Oh man, I LOVED that call. That was the situation in years past where Gibbs would just call three runs and punt.

I didn't even care that it was overthrown. The call alone got me absolutely giddy.

That whole period leading up to Cooleys TD. We seemed to have lost focus completely with penalty after penalty and even Gibbs seemed to have a look on his face as if thinking 'gimme a break guys'...then suddenly the most sublime pass. When Portis scored I was out of my seat punching the air. On Cooleys TD I just sat their staring at the screen, amazed at what I had just seen. :cool:

:helmet:

Archived