Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the sweetest part of the night for you...?

Spaceman Spiff

watching the dumbfounded ESPN commentators try to explain how the redskins 'accidentally' beat the amazing and wonderful eagles!!!

also- listening to Jaws have to give some love to JC.

oh yeah... Portis flip into the end zone!

LL hit...

okay, i cant pick just one!!!

watching the game with my friend who is a RABID philly fan, and watching him basically stfu for the last 3 quarters. ahhh that was glorious.

i was driving home through old town after the game. stopped at a light. directly out the window are 3 alexandria cops and 2 downtrodden eagles fans with their dawkins and westbrook jerseys. so i give them a hearty "how 'bout them skins???" and they turned blood red. you could tell they wanted to either start talking smack or run up to the car and pound me, but the cops were literally 5 feet from me. they continued to walk away, with their heads hanging. cops laughed, i laughed, the light turned green.

oooo, I forgot.

How about seeing Gibbs call on the kicking team at the end of the 2nd half....then Fat **** Reid calls time out to try and freeze Suisham, which plays into our hands perfectly cause that's what Gibbs wanted...Gibbs wanted that timeout so the offense could get right and get on the same page since we had those delay of game and false start penalties that backed us way up.

Sheer brilliance, totally schooled Reid! Loved it. I couldn't stop laughing.

Wasn't it when Reid did that lame ass bollocks thing of "icing" the kicker LMAO, and then Gibbs decided to go for a TD and Cooley made that catch

I was laughing my head off at that one, and seeing Andy Reid's stupid fat miserable face was priceless. Icing the kicker is the single most lame ass new feature that's crept into the NFL over the last few years

I know that its not a popular play. But I liked that play late in the 4th where Campbell took a shot down field and overthrew Moss.

I know that it fell incomplete, but it showed that this team is starting to learn that you have to put games away.

Ditto. I loved that call, perfect 2nd down call for that situation.

:eaglesuck

Some many moments, so hard to choose just one. I think I will get it to CP. On Campbell's INT he did an excellent Sean Taylor impersonation. I can't believe the guy held on to the rock after that shot.

My favorite too! He should play on both sides of the ball. He popped that bengal too when he got injured last year in preseason. He is a heavy hitter.

watching the game at an eagles bar that was quiet almost the whole game. they didnt know what to say. it was beautiful!

got the knockoff Art Monk jersey for my birthday present ysterday before the game then got a better present... a win against these jerks!

its like a morgue up here today! i cant wait to call howard eskin on the ride home and tell him.. thanks for calling yesterdays game a lock! jerk off!

oh yeah... and singing OUR fight song in the bars parking lot on the way to my car!

I even put myself on their 3rd grade spelling level atthe end too and spelled...

R-E-D-S-K-I-N-S! to mock their lame ***** song! LOL!!!!!

:eaglesuck

I know that its not a popular play. But I liked that play late in the 4th where Campbell took a shot down field and overthrew Moss.

I know that it fell incomplete, but it showed that this team is starting to learn that you have to put games away.

Yea, if Moss got open earlier on that long ball, and he still manages to find a way to get even more open, Campbell won't miss next time. Granted, their best corner was out, and Consadine is hardly a good safety, but not every team we'll face will have shut down corner backs.

Archived