Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Howard Eskin Says...

reggie_brown86

*eating sounds* "Mm, this Rib-It food is great. *more chewing* I tell ya, Charles Barkley is a great. GREAT player. I love Charles Barkley. BUt sometimes he just takes it too far, y'know. *chewing*

So, write this down. Bet on it, you degenerate gamblers out there. Eagles are a MORTAL. LOCK. There's no way they're losing to these Redskins.

*more chewing*

So whose next on the phones? Seamus, you're on the air with Howard Eskin.

"Yeah, Howard, that stinkin' Randall CUnningham n-----, he can't read defenses!"

I know just what you..*chewing* you mean Seamus. Randall is a good athlete but can he make the plays you need when you need them to be made. I gotta tell ya, these ribs are FAN-tas-tic. Anyways, that darkie just can't play quarterback in this league, I don't care how many yards he passes or runs for.

"yeah, and howard, I just think we'd be better off giving Brad Goebel a chance!"

*chewing*

Howard Eskin is a genius. Come on, all of you idiot Skins know deep down that you're going to get your ass kicked tonight.

Is that 14 posts or is that how old you are suppose to be? Funny I never meet any stupid philty fans like you in person, you guys are so nice in person but so tough on the internet.

Eskin is a talking mouthpiece for the Eagles. What is he going to say?

"Gosh this is going to be a tough one and the team that punts first will lose"?

Hardly. In any dictionary not printed in Philly, look up Homerific Douchebag and Eskin's grill will be the 1st thing you see.

Archived