Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast's Kelli Johnson

RabidFan

Holy S*** that Erin Andrews is a Piece of A**!!!!

That IOWA dude totally owned her in that pic!

that 1st shot is my new desktop.....

I love tall broads -

The thing about Erin Andrews is ESPN WANTS her and PAYS her to flaunt her stuff. With Kelli, I don't think she flaunts as much. Maybe that's by design, I don't know. Honestly, I'd take Kelli over Erin Andrews every day of the week and twice on Sunday. By the way, Andrews was a cheerleader/dance team member at FLorida. Kelly was a hoops player for Idaho.

Anyone see the KJ pre-game interview with Buges? He did his hardcore nononsense football talk for about 2 minutes, then when KJ said the interview was over, Buges turned to her and he looked like a 12 year old boy who saw his first issue of Playboy. Point is, I thing Buges is in love with KJ.

After watching the preseason Skins/Ravens scrimmage, I would have to say Ravens reporter Amber Theoharis destroys her in sheer hotness. (sorry no pics)

Kelli seems like a very cute gal though.

Theoharis_A-009.jpg

Eh. She's ok.

Kelli Johnson kinda has that giraffe neck thing going on. I think she'd probably look a bit better if she grew her hair out a bit more.

Jason

Kellie is hot and does a great job she might have been better than Sage (who is also hot) for ESPN first take.

Anybody else get the feeling that her and Jason have somthing going on? They go bowling together a awfull lot. I doubt Jason would give that much time to somebody like chic Hernandez. :whoknows:

Give Erin some facial hair and have her say, "For ESPN, this is Gooney Goo Goo," and you might have some people start to wonder.

:D

:laugh: I can't believe that picture made you think of Bigfoot, but I do see the resemblance.

We all know who the phatest is. Pam Oliver takes the cake in that department.

That's true! It's hard getting past her forehead tho...If Oprah and Nick Van Exel had a daughter it would look like Pam Oliver....

I love Cindy Brunson on ESPNews...something about the glasses....

I've heard some tales that Shawn Springs and her have been hooking up for awhile now.

As much as I find her attractive... and I normally wouldn't turn her down under most circumstances.... I just have a serious problem with women who get involved with professional athletes.

Archived