Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little copyright infringement down in Texas

RIDETHEWALRUS

Thomas S. Wootten HS (Patriots) in Rockville MD used the exact same logo as the NE Patriots. I think they went to something else a couple of years ago.

At the bottom of Donnas ticket sales schedule .pdf:

ONCE A REDSKIN, ALWAYS A REDSKIN

:point2sky

Mr. Snyder will probably NOT drop the hammer--Too aggressive in dealing with education...A touchy subject. Instead, he'll make everyone at the schools pay through the *## to park every day.

(We kid because we love.)

And milk is now $8.00 a pint in the cafeteria. :)

Danny's making plenty of money off of beer sales :doh: , so I wouldn't worry about him complaining over this tragedy of a school. Love our name and our team obviously :logo: ...hate anyone or anything from Texas...except you Blondie ;) .

:dallasuck Puke :puke: Gosh dang kids are probably all poke fans too :doh: :laugh: :silly:

I dont think its a big deal as these are non profit orgs. They are schools and we all know how the NFL bends over backwards to help our education system. I am sure many NFL organizations are weel aware of this.

When a private school down the road from my house has their friday night home games, the team (St. Anthony's Friars) look EXACTLY like the Steelers, sans their logo and Steely McBeam.

It's not uncommon for schools to use professional sports logos for their teams.

I went to South River High in Edgewater MD.

Our mascot was the Seahawks and our logo was exactly like Seattles.

And by the way... we sucked. So it all worked out.

Actually my high school has the Philadelphia Eagles logo but our colors is orange and blue, so its not exactly like Phil. Eagles like they stole our Skins logo.

Hah, moment you said that I knew you were talking about Clarke County highschool, considering I live about 10 minutes away.

I went to Thomas Stone HS in Charles County. My freshman year we had TS on the helmets. Then my sophomore year we had a Cougar footprint a la Clemson. Then my Junior and Senior year, they settled on Cougars like the Terps on the MD helmets. Blue helmets with gold and white trim. Last time I saw them in the mid 90's, my cousin played for them and they looked like a lighter Notre Dame.

Archived