Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ES Tailgate All Time Knockdown Dragout Brawl

Spaceman Spiff

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Personally, I think the battle of the bands war that nearly destroyed Extremeskins and resulted in threats of removing the Tailgate altogether should never be forgotten. I think twenty people got banned in that thread.

Who could forget Best Band Ever: Spice Girls or NSYNC?

What thread was that?

NSYNC vs. Spice Girls. I can't believe you don't remember this. All the teenage angst the cries of fogeyism against the Led Zepplin fans. The protests of song writers versus interpreters. There was practically blood on every screen.

Mass even said,

"Despite the fact that they are not American one can not underestimate the eloquence and originality of the Spice Girls and what they bring to the world of music. NSYNC on the other hand, is derivative and their dancing is totally whack. Yes, I said "whack"

NSYNC vs. Spice Girls. I can't believe you don't remember this. All the teenage angst the cries of fogeyism against the Led Zepplin fans. The protests of song writers versus interpreters. There was practically blood on every screen.

Mass even said,

Nope, don't recall it and can't find it on a search. Could you post a link?

^^^^

You're right Rince, it really isn't fair that you don't stand a chance against Yankees haters. All that money spent and still chasing a Wild Card spot. BTW, did you see A-Rod miss that slow hopper and miss out on the double play last night?

Steinbrenner = Snyder.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Whaa... you guys spend money. You break no rules and sign free agents any other team could if they were willing to spend. On top of that, you've been to the playoffs 12 straight years.

And, yes, Steinbrenner = Snyder. So?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Whaa... you guys spend money. You break no rules and sign free agents any other team could if they were willing to spend. On top of that, you've been to the playoffs 12 straight years.

And, yes, Steinbrenner = Snyder. So?

Steinbrenner = Snyder

Clemens = Bonds

Mike Mussina = Crash Test Dummy

Jason Giambi = Landfill

unsonny and myself vs. posts don't count in the tailgate.

..and I voted for Liberal vs. Conservative. Seems like every thread has at least one political jab in it.

:2cents:

Umm...Excuse me? You guys haven't been the only banner carriers, ya know. ;)

And I guess from that list I'd have to vote for right vs. left...or as I prefer to call it, right vs. wrong. :silly:

Archived