Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings from your week 1 savior

Todd Collins 15

You raise a good point Lil' Lombardi. I've actually talked this over with Joe and Papa Al. We're discussing a system where I can have Jason start the 1pm games while I start the game icing down from the night before until you guys need TC. As for the 4pm and 8pm games, I might be a trooper and start those at least until we've clinched the NFC East in week 10.

LMAO! Thats not Todd Collins...

Todd,

You are my hero. If only Joe Montana or John Elway had that special ability, that only you posess, to lead those game winning, end of pre-season game drives, against 3rd string defenses. Never let anyone tell you that you are anything but Todd Collins(such as accidentaly calling you Tim). The one and only.

With a quote like the one below, i would bet this isnt really todd collins....Joe Gibbs wouldnt stand for it or let it slide. Players dont call out other players like that or talk about them.

"I'm glad you asked. I'm not too worried about depth and protection at the QB position to be honest. I know there's been some pondering of thoughts about whether we need Brunell...I say no"

I can't believe anyone even thinks this is actually TC! That's whats most unbelieveable!

It was only a matter of time before this great city warmed up to the idea of a New Englander as QB. Us blonde hair, blue eyed type obviously face a lot of hardship in the NFL, and personally just between me and you fine gents - i thought a lot of talk about cutting TC was unfair. I'm happy to be your starting QB come week 1.

As for why I moved up to #2 on the depth chart - I've obviously had my share of primetime pre-season moments, and Jason does need the high pressure experience that I've already gathered.

Anyway, thanks for being so supportive and I love you all...equally

What will you talk about in your Hall of Fame induction speech?

I obviously like to stay level headed, but I'll admit that I've pondered this concept as i'm approaching the halfway point of my career. I'll obviously thank my wife, and the calendar girls at CF, Gary Moeller for being such a positive role model for myself and children, and Papa Al for never ever giving up on me.

Todd Collins 15, please see what you can do about the design of the Redskins' alternate game jerseys. There's been a lot of controversy on this Board about white-on-white vs. all burgundy vs. the 70th anniversary unis. I know that with your sharp eye and flair for style, you could clear this whole thing up.

One other question: How soft are Bubba Tyer's hands?

Thank you.

Todd Collins 15, please see what you can do about the design of the Redskins' alternate game jerseys. There's been a lot of controversy on this Board about white-on-white vs. all burgundy vs. the 70th anniversary unis. I know that with your sharp eye and flair for style, you could clear this whole thing up.

One other question: How soft are Bubba Tyer's hands?

Thank you.

A flair for style indeed defines TC. Personally, TC finds no greater era for men's fasion than the flared pants on the 1970s with long wavy hair, boots and a jean jacket. If we can implement something similar into a Redskin uniform and with Redskins colors...and maybe helmets that look like hair - then we'd be talking.

Although I have refused to let Bubba deep tissue me for many a reason, I always invite him in the hot tub to loosen up my ladies...and Bubba always kicks things off just right

Thoroughly entertaining. :laugh:

TC, if I can call you TC, that is...

Do all U of M players stick together? I'm sure you and Jon put Tyler through a rigorous initiation ritual. What kind of crazy things you wacky wolverines make him do?

Ha, yes...once a Wolverine, always a Wolverine - unless you're Jim Harbaugh, in which case I hope you rot in hell traitor.

As for Tyler - I was still a little incensed about his few bonehead moves at my beloved Alma Mater as I have discussed in my blog. Although ultimately I do love Tyler like a brother, I've been giving him the cold shoulder treatment as initiation...heck, I'm even throwing to Burl Toler. Anyway, Jon has been putting him through more intensive initiation such as applying the Tinactin during halftime. LATERAL IT BACK TO BREASTON TYLER!

Todd "Versace" Collins:

Is it true that the mock turtleneck is always in "fasion", even in August? Is it true that Dick Vermeil cried at the end of Titanic? Was your reference to the hoser regarding JC? If so, do you think that ARE can't understand him due to the size of his massive soup coolers?

Todd, I'll admit, the most impressive accomplishment of yours to date, has been to remain *just* good enought to earn a perpetual #2/3 spot, but never quite having to become #1. You've either got skills way beyond a number one QB, where you can consistantly throw the ball inconsistantly, or you've got a special relationship with "papa Al"

Here's to you Mr Just Good Enough To Be a Backup QB, QB. May you continue to make more money for doing nothing than any other professsional with a profession out there.

:cheers: :notworthy

Archived