Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings from your week 1 savior

Todd Collins 15

I'm glad you asked. I'm not too worried about depth and protection at the QB position to be honest. I know there's been some pondering of thoughts about whether we need Brunell...I say no.

I like to finish what I start, much like Bob Gibson and Ron Jeremy in that aspect. Therefore, I'd go with the two kids - Campbell and Palmer as my back-ups. Give them about 5 years to watch me shine, then one of them can take over when I ride into the sunset.

Todd Collins

Todd,

Great job this week.

How would you feel about a system where you came into the game every time we are down with less than four minutes to go?

I see no point in wasting your talents during those boring first quarters. But when the game is on the line, we need what only TC can bring. The magic dust.

Here's to many fun times in the hot tub this year.

all jokes aside, is this really todd collins that plays for the skins?

With a quote like the one below, i would bet this isnt really todd collins....Joe Gibbs wouldnt stand for it or let it slide. Players dont call out other players like that or talk about them.

"I'm glad you asked. I'm not too worried about depth and protection at the QB position to be honest. I know there's been some pondering of thoughts about whether we need Brunell...I say no"

Todd' date='

Great job this week.

How would you feel about a system where you came into the game every time we are down with less than four minutes to go?

I see no point in wasting your talents during those boring first quarters. But when the game is on the line, we need what only TC can bring. The magic dust.

Here's to many fun times in the hot tub this year.[/quote']

You raise a good point Lil' Lombardi. I've actually talked this over with Joe and Papa Al. We're discussing a system where I can have Jason start the 1pm games while I start the game icing down from the night before until you guys need TC. As for the 4pm and 8pm games, I might be a trooper and start those at least until we've clinched the NFC East in week 10.

With a quote like the one below, i would bet this isnt really todd collins....Joe Gibbs wouldnt stand for it or let it slide. Players dont call out other players like that or talk about them.

"I'm glad you asked. I'm not too worried about depth and protection at the QB position to be honest. I know there's been some pondering of thoughts about whether we need Brunell...I say no"

yeah, that's what i was thinkin. had i read that first i wouldn't have asked.

Todd,

I'd like to thank you for saving us fans a lot of grief Saturday night. Even though you winning the game still wasn't enough for many of us, I want you to know how much I appreciate your effort.

Stay cool,

One Shot

:silly:

You're quite welcome. As a fan of the Patriots, I can identify with those fans that are often critical. When Brady and co. took one on the chin from the Colts last year, it's easy to forget about the three rings. Much like a little poor play in week one can overshadow the beauty of the last four minutes.

Agreed. He would not say anything negative about another player. :2cents:

I really doubt this is TC, but if it is i've got something to say lol

Hey Todd, how about YOU SUCK, retire while you can, you are not wanted here by the fans. You are a backup at best, always have been, always will be.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Wow...you are sharp as a tack.

I really doubt this is TC, but if it is i've got something to say lol

Hey Todd, how about YOU SUCK, retire while you can, you are not wanted here by the fans. You are a backup at best, always have been, always will be.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

TC does not support drugs. You should be ashamed of yourself with the children around. No matter what an athlete does to lead his team to victory, there's always going to be critics. But TC is a team player and will not let this embarassment of a drug supporting being change that.

Archived