Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings from your week 1 savior

Todd Collins 15

You raise a good point Lil' Lombardi. I've actually talked this over with Joe and Papa Al. We're discussing a system where I can have Jason start the 1pm games while I start the game icing down from the night before until you guys need TC. As for the 4pm and 8pm games, I might be a trooper and start those at least until we've clinched the NFC East in week 10.

I imagine the 4PM start times cause a problem for you. On the one hand, these games give you national exposure and make all the little Toddsters across the country happy.

On the other hand, that is prime happy hour time at the Factory.

Question: Have you talked to Danny about getting A Cheesecake Factory added to FedEx? That would solve all our problems , I think.

TC does not support drugs. You should be ashamed of yourself with the children around. No matter what an athlete does to lead his team to victory, there's always going to be critics. But TC is a team player and will not let this embarassment of a drug supporting being to change that.

And now your talking about TC in the 3rd person? lol get a life

Ashamed with children around? Why ? Is YOU SUCK curse words? lmao

Why not say "i am a team player" etc etc lol loser

I imagine the 4PM start times cause a problem for you. On the one hand' date=' these games give you national exposure and make all the little Toddsters across the country happy.

On the other hand, that is prime happy hour time at the Factory.

Question: Have you talked to Danny about getting A Cheesecake Factory added to FedEx? That would solve all our problems , I think.[/quote']

It's always happy hour at the Factory when TC is around.

But to seriously address your questions. There is a link in my blog of Daniel on the sidelines with Joe - and it's funny you should ask, but we were discussing a number of issues from playcalling to personnel to a CF in the stadium. We just don't know whether to have a CF bar in the locker room for TC and Yoder or to actually open up a restaurant in the stadium. I'm a scholar-ahlete, but I'm not quite sure the costs and benefits analysis of it all.

Good question

I am sure Dan and you will make the decision that is best for the team and the fans.

The idea of a Factory in the locker room is an interesting one. Do you think the Spicy Ahi Tempura Rolls or the Avocado Egg Rolls would be a better halftime snack? Obviously, anything that helps gets the squad to the playoffs is best.

I know you are busy so I am just going to say that I look forward to lot of fourth quarter magic from you this year, TC.

And keep that no interceptions streak alive.

Hey workoholics,

TC here. Just wanted to give you a little heads up about how excited I am for this upcoming season. Anyway, I've updated my journal to account for my prowess on the football field on a day where we separated the men from the Canadian.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy.

http://toddcoll15.blogspot.com/

Todd Collins

Thanks for taking the time Todd. And man, you sure are right about separating the men from the canadians. By the time you got on the field, all the men had already played, and only the people left were rejects from the Canadian Football League. Nice Work!

Thanks for taking the time Todd. And man, you sure are right about separating the men from the canadians. By the time you got on the field, all the men had already played, and only the people left were rejects from the Canadian Football League. Nice Work!

:laugh: Priceless! :rotflmao:

I'd like to know the same thing

Doubt it, but he's funny as hell. If it was, he'd have a avatar like Renaldo Wynn has.

I'm glad you asked. I'm not too worried about depth and protection at the QB position to be honest. I know there's been some pondering of thoughts about whether we need Brunell...I say no.

I like to finish what I start, much like Bob Gibson and Ron Jeremy in that aspect. Therefore, I'd go with the two kids - Campbell and Palmer as my back-ups. Give them about 5 years to watch me shine, then one of them can take over when I ride into the sunset.

Todd Collins

OMG, a Ron Jeremy reference! :laugh: Between that, and the last minute drive you put together, You have my vote for at least the #2 spot on this team! :applause:

TC, I would like to take this time to apologise for all the terrible things I have ever said about you. I was wrong to doubt your football prowess and for that I am deeply sorry.

Your apology is most graciously accepted my friend. Although I suggest before you had said terrible things about me, you should have looked at my lack of interceptions and through the roof QB ratings in the last decade.

Archived