Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption Al

TK

Assistant Head Coach Al Saunders was seen at Redskins park yesterday trying to impress his group of WRs with a totally bogus story that he said happened on the streets of Compton over the summer.

TC477.JPG

Ay yo, I was walking down the street one night, you know, in my streets of C C C Compton Compton. All of a sudden, I see these dudes on the corner gettin jacked. I said to my homies, " Ay you look at them fools gettin jacked over there."

TC478.JPG

The group of jackers then ran towards Al "A-Money" Saunders and his group of homies. A-Money, throwing his hands up and said, "Chill, y'all can have whatever you want. I gotta report to Ashburn in a couple of weeks, I don't need this."

TC455.JPG

"But yo, when one of them fools wasn't lookin, I pushed the sh** out of him like this. That bi*** went flyin."

TC456.JPG

While the jacker was on the ground, the rest of the jackers took off running, not wanting to feel the wrath of A-Money. Saunders was last seen giving this pose to the jackers, and simply saying, "Im from London, bi***."

Murf has managed to get some hilarious looking pics of Al Saunders during practice.

Have fun. :)

TC477.JPG

And right over there is where Riggo hurled on George Allen's shoes.

TC478.JPG

And thats when we turn to page 567, sub-set 7b, heading "passing the ball"; Mark you don't have to worry about this; and we will see how it is possible to throw a ball over 17 yards.

TC456.JPGToro! And that's how they do it in Dallas.

Archived