Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th Anniversary Jerseys @ cbssportsstore.com

XdcdiehardX

I'm assuming that there simply is not a burgandy version of the 75th, even for the players. The redskins will only be wearing these unis twice this season. Opening day and the last regular season game.

Any body know any different? Do 75th Burgs exist?

That sucks. I would love to have a Bobby Mitchell or Chris Hanburger jersey. I did find someone on ebay selling fake throwbacks and got a Larry Brown one.

Yeah, I got a real nice Charley Taylor in burgundy from eBay. I need to get a white Bobby Mitchell, since I already have the burgundy.

Yes, please keep us posted, V!

I recall seeing two guys wearing a #33 Sammy Baugh, and a #66 Joe jacoby authentic last season at opening day. So, I think if they allow us to personalize. Its all about being clever.

#28 would be easy to catch for somebody making. But, maybe more old school would slip through.

I always get authentics. But I don't want current players. I have Monk H/A authentics and I'd have D Green 70th anny authentic. I'd like Riggins H/A and D Green H/A authentics.
Those, among others, are the exact type of players that I am looking for pj. But they don't seem to be available in these new 75th anniversarys. Are those players even available in just regular authentic?

Those, among others, are the exact type of players that I am looking for pj. But they don't seem to be available in these new 75th anniversarys. Are those players even available in just regular authentic?

I don't have the money to get any right now, so I really haven't been looking. You'd probably have to special order them now.

I don't have the money to get any right now, so I really haven't been looking. You'd probably have to special order them now.
Could you possibly recommend the best place to do that? I've been taken on what I thought was an authentic, autographed Riggins jersey. I'm tryin to be as cautious as possible now after dropping 3 c-notes on that one. :(

Where are the customized jerseys? I only see Campbell, Moss, Portis and Taylor?!?!? :whoknows:

They have the option of customizing the normal jerseys, but not the throwbacks. As I said before, if I'm going to get a throwback jersey, I'd want to get a player from the past who wore that style.

I love Reebok. They let me cash in on the 40% off code that I tried to use last November on an authentic Campbell white jersey, but for some reason the jersey never shipped and was back-ordered. I never inquired again about the backorder, until this morning. I decided to ask if they'd honor the deal that never happened 9 months ago. Had to speak with a customer service rep, who told me no twice, then spoke with the supervisor, who said no twice, then she said she'd check with the corporate relations department to see if they'd approve it. Got a call a couple hours later giving me the thumbs up.

Anybody have any idea when Redskins.com is going to sell these? I don't want to wait 2 months, I want this for opening day!

HTTR

The general rumor prior to the NFLSHOP and CBS sites showing the jersey was that they'd be available via Redskins after week 3 of the preseason.

I hope so, since the Miami game is rumored to be one of the throwback games.....I'd like to have a throwback by then.

No offense to the players available but I'd really like to get a throwback O-lineman jersey......I'll buy a Campbell EQT if not (since I already got Portis, Moss and Taylor jerseys) but I'd like to get a jersey of a current player on the 75th ann. team that will end his career here (like probably 3 of the 5 current O-linemen probably will).

I don't want to have another ann. jersey that will remain in my closet but I won't wear in public b/c the player left, went to an opposing NFCE team and left on very bad terms......#56

As I said before, if I'm going to get a throwback jersey, I'd want to get a player from the past who wore that style.

I hear you stwasm! :cheers:

These jerseys are pretty sweet and I think I am going to have to give in and get a Campbell EQT. :D

Archived