Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th Anniversary Jerseys @ cbssportsstore.com

XdcdiehardX

Psst.. anyone thinking about buying one of these through NFLshop.com... read this. Through my little Redskins blog, I sometimes get special offers emailed to me in advance... I can tell you that on August 16th-19th, they are going to be having a 15% off sale on all jerseys.

Psst.. anyone thinking about buying one of these through NFLshop.com... read this. Through my little Redskins blog, I sometimes get special offers emailed to me in advance... I can tell you that on August 16th-19th, they are going to be having a 15% off sale on all jerseys.

Thanks for the FYI but mvp.com is currently having a 15% off sale on all jerseys and they have free shipping on all orders over $100.00.

Just to let you know NFLShop is doing this deal:

Buy 2 items, Save 10% on your order

Buy 3 items, Save 15% on your order

Buy 4 or more items, Save 20% your order

So i guess if i pick up a 75th Anv. Taylor & Campbell, plus Smoot and Landry, I'd save like 60 bucks...

Yes, please keep us posted, V!
Thank you for contacting Customer Support at www.store.reebok.com.

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to view the inventory we will

carry in the future. We recommend that you periodically check our

website to see if we have the item you inquired about. We apologize for

any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and

thank you again for contacting Customer Support at www.store.reebok.com.

Sincerely,

Timothy B.

Customer Service Representative

Customer Support at www.store.reebok.com

Not sure what this means. If they WILL carry them in the future. Or, this guy doesn't know.

Hmmm....wait a couple weeks buy one from Redskins.com or a Redskins store and have it WELL before opening day....

or

Buy it from here and wait 2 months!

I'll take option one Alex.

i agree, it says 7-8 weeks before you get it, so that is the third week of the season?? you know the redskins store will have them by the first game at the latest, they have been doing coupons online and in their mailers lately, so there should be some kind of deal on them i would think. plus the authentics seem to run different in sizes, the white size 52 fits the same as the burgundy 50, i am waiting until i can look at and try it on at the store and make sure it fits before i spend a couple hundred on it.

Just to let you know NFLShop is doing this deal:

Buy 2 items' date=' Save 10% on your order

Buy 3 items, Save 15% on your order

Buy 4 or more items, Save 20% your order[/i']

So i guess if i pick up a 75th Anv. Taylor & Campbell, plus Smoot and Landry, I'd save like 60 bucks...

I just took advantage of that.

Bought a Jason Campbell 75th Anniversary EQT Jersey, Santana Moss 75th Anniversary Replica, 1991 Redskins America's Game DVD and the 1985 Bears America's Game DVD as an early Christmas Present (ooops I mean Holiday Season Present) for a good friend of mine who is from Chicago.

Question; does anyone know if the ESPN Shop is a credible place to buy authentics? They seem to be the only place that sells size 58-60.

BTW, here's a picture of the jersey. How's it look?

http://www.espnshop.com/catalog/productZoom/sku--70223189/

I've dealt with ESPN, CBS, Reebok The Redskins and NFLshops online before.

ESPN is a good site, I bought my friend a jersey for his birthday and they were the only ones who had it. Quick Shipping. Fair prices.

CBS is also really good and seem to be right on when the product will get to you. Quick Shipping fair prices.

Reebok is a great especially if you get in with the 40% discount.

Redskins aren't bad, they usually ship quickly but make you pay for it. However, if a item is listed as backordered, expect to wait forever and see people who ordered it after you get it first.

I don't like NFLshop especially if you get anything customized.....everything I've bought through them I've been unhappy with the quality.

Redskins aren't bad, they usually ship quickly but make you pay for it. However, if a item is listed as backordered, expect to wait forever and see people who ordered it after you get it first.

Sounds like the Redskins Store adheres to the same policies as the Ticket Office.

I've dealt with ESPN, CBS, Reebok The Redskins and NFLshops online before.

ESPN is a good site, I bought my friend a jersey for his birthday and they were the only ones who had it. Quick Shipping. Fair prices.

CBS is also really good and seem to be right on when the product will get to you. Quick Shipping fair prices.

Reebok is a great especially if you get in with the 40% discount.

I don't like NFLshop especially if you get anything customized.....everything I've bought through them I've been unhappy with the quality.

Thanks Deadman. I really appreciate the the input. I think that I am going to go with the ESPN Shop since they have the larger sizes. Not many player choices though.

Archived