Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th Anniversary Jerseys @ cbssportsstore.com

XdcdiehardX

those are sweet jerseys, hopefully we bring back the gold pants and gold helmets with the script R to accompany!!

Now that would be awesome!!! Perhaps we can make an undefeated run wearing them the whole season. :point2sky:point2sky

The premiere jerseys are nice dude. They have thicker material and the name and numbers are sewn on, not ironed, so the number doesn't start to flake away after washing them so many times. Premiere's are the only one's I buy and they are only 20 or 30 dollars more expensive then the replicas. I just got a Moss premiere for 60 bucks at eastbay.com.

But back to the 75th, I can't decide between the Portis and the Campbell.

Ah, thanks man. Yea they look alot better than the replicas and my replica Cooley is starting to peel.

Yeah NFL only got canned. If you go to their site, they probably had Roger Goodell kick down the door with the swat team and take their whole supply. If I can resist the urge, I would love to get these jerseys. They look sweet, but I will wait until reebok does the whole 40% off. If they don't, then I will go and get some. They do look awesome! I was hoping that they were going to do sean taylor or a chris cooley replithentic. They probably will but only at certain stores.

The premiere jerseys are nice dude. They have thicker material and the name and numbers are sewn on, not ironed, so the number doesn't start to flake away after washing them so many times. Premiere's are the only one's I buy and they are only 20 or 30 dollars more expensive then the replicas.

Has anyone else had this problem? I got a White EQT last year. I ran it through the washing machine once and now the numbers look like fake leather material.

I'll stick with replicas in the future and eventually get an authentic.

Has anyone else had this problem? I got a White EQT last year. I ran it through the washing machine once and now the numbers look like fake leather material.

I'll stick with replicas in the future and eventually get an authentic.

Try dry cleaning them. That's what I do with all my non-replica ones.

Edit: They won't let you customize the 75th anniversary jerseys. You have to select a current player. :mad:

That sucks. I would love to have a Bobby Mitchell or Chris Hanburger jersey. I did find someone on ebay selling fake throwbacks and got a Larry Brown one.

http://stores.ebay.com/I-Have-The-Gift_Football_Redskins_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ3551542QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I'm diggin' those Bible football jersies. :doh:

Jason Campbell #17 Might be the safest choice because if he flops you can get turn it into either a Billy Kilmer or Doug Williams Jersey.

kilmer8x10.jpg

That's the Thanksgiving Day 1973 game. Until this day it didn't hit me that the Redskins played two consecutive years on Thanksgiving Day (including 1974 against the Cowboys).

I'd love to get an authentic but it would have to be soembody who a legend here or somebody who will probably retire here (Jansen, Samuels, Thomas)

good call

if I find this jersey in either Sellers, Thomas, or Jansen, I'll be first in line to cop one

AMEN to that! It's a throwback jersey, so I'd have to get a throwback player, like Bobby Mitchell or Charley Taylor.

Edit: They won't let you customize the 75th anniversary jerseys. You have to select a current player. :mad:

:applause: I'm with you on that one stwasm. Those players jersies would be nice to have.

Plus, I've definitely learned my lesson after paying over $200.00 for LaVar's jersey, only to have him jet to the Giants a couple of years later. :mad:

No more of that BS for me. Although, I did just purchase an authentic Cooley for my wifes birthday. She wanted one and I thought that we would have had him resigned by now. Her birthday was in April. :confused:

Archived