Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th Anniversary Jerseys @ cbssportsstore.com

XdcdiehardX

I'm going to the first game of the season against the Dolphins. This will be my first game in Washington (Seen Skins in Buffalo and in NY against the Giants ) for me, can't wait to hear the crowd. I want to get the Campbell Jersey for the first game of the season, I wonder if I would get it in time, HAIL !

Just ordered my Jason Campbell authentic 75th, baby! :)

p3849050reg.jpg

I love Reebok. They let me cash in on the 40% off code that I tried to use last November on an authentic Campbell white jersey, but for some reason the jersey never shipped and was back-ordered. I never inquired again about the backorder, until this morning. I decided to ask if they'd honor the deal that never happened 9 months ago. Had to speak with a customer service rep, who told me no twice, then spoke with the supervisor, who said no twice, then she said she'd check with the corporate relations department to see if they'd approve it. Got a call a couple hours later giving me the thumbs up. :)

but who to buy?

I think I'll wait for them to resign Cooley and then spend the 300 bucks... I really want a Taylor or a Campbell, but something tells me they may not be here forever, definitely feel like the FO will bungle Taylor, and I'm not sold on Campbell just yet...

Though a Riggo jersey would look pretty sweet.

What are the "Permier" jerseys like?

The premiere jerseys are nice dude. They have thicker material and the name and numbers are sewn on, not ironed, so the number doesn't start to flake away after washing them so many times. Premiere's are the only one's I buy and they are only 20 or 30 dollars more expensive then the replicas. I just got a Moss premiere for 60 bucks at eastbay.com.

But back to the 75th, I can't decide between the Portis and the Campbell.

Now we just need the August Reebok 40% off sale.

AMEN to that! It's a throwback jersey, so I'd have to get a throwback player, like Bobby Mitchell or Charley Taylor.

Edit: They won't let you customize the 75th anniversary jerseys. You have to select a current player. :mad:

Archived