Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Back to back with Toronto in 92 and 93 and then with Hotlanta in 95.
Except for the fact that he was Managing the Braves in '92, '93 and was even eliminated by Cito Gaston's Toronto Blue Jays in the '92 World Series, that makes perfect sense.

how about them COWBOYS, 4-0, awsome offense,defense is coming together, REDSKINS suck with a wanna be QB.

I think cowgirlman should have the female cheerleader as his avatar. Is it just me or does anyone else get extremely homophobic when they hear the word cowboy? Was it the movie or their QB? Who knows, it doesn't even matter, whatever they do is their business :whippin:....as long as they keep it away from me!

:dallasuck

Welcome to the internet, bandwagoner. Who were you rooting for last year?
the same team i have been a fan of for the past 16 years, dam morons, why don't you use that half a brain cell you have left and pick a real team, skins suck ass and always will.

the same team i have been a fan of for the past 16 years, dam morons, why don't you use that half a brain cell you have left and pick a real team, skins suck ass and always will.

It's spelled Damn....I figured this out with my half a brain cell.

Do you have anything of substance to add to this thread or is your whole purpose on this site to throw around 3rd grade insults??

I just need to know.....are you going to show some intelligence at some point?

Nevermind, you are a Cowboys fan...you couldn't possibly have anything intelligent to say....my bad.

Carry on with your elementary school antics.

yet you choose now to come to a redskins message board and spew your ignorance when the cowboys are doing well. don't blame us for not respecting you or your team when you make your posts about calling the skins sucky. if you want to debate the negative aspects of our team, go right ahead. but do it with some intelligence and respect. don't come in here and have your only rebuttal be that the "skins suck ass and always will". it makes you look like a bandwagoner and a retard, especially since you guys have been sucking just as much for the past decade. so straighten up or leave.