Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

PLEASE... CAN WE JUST WIN MORE THAN 5 GAMES THIS YEAR!! LIVING HERE IN THE DALLAS AREA...ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME PUKE!! AFTER THREE WINS THE "BROKEBACK COWPOKES" AND THEIR "RUMP RANGER" FANS ALREADY THINK THEY HAVE WRAPPED UP THE SUPERBOWL. JOE...IF YOU SHOULD READ ANY OF THE FORUMS...GET NASTY AND PUT SOME FIRE UNDER OUR TEAMS' ASS. NO WAY SHOULD WE ALLOW 21 UNANSWERED POINTS. AND FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...PUT PORTIS IN WHEN WE ARE DOWN IN THE RED ZONE AND TELL BETTIS TO TIGHTEN UP AND RUN THAT **** IN.

I figured it out.

Romo and TO are lovers. Seriously, have you ever seen them interact with each other...like two teenagers in puppy-love all giddy and stuff.

We all know TO is gay. Wears lip gloss, overly emotional, mood swings etc. Its just now that I realize that Romo is actually found his new love in TO.

I cant wait till they have there first lovers fight because you better believe there is no way Wade Philips is gonna be able to keep those two in check. Its only a matter of time before they break up and TO is in the media calling Romo out of the closet, only this time he'll be right.

Haha...Wade Philips. That guy will never win a Super Bowl as a head coach. Honestly, can you picture Wade Philips winning the Super Bowl as a head coach?

There is only one thing I hate more than a Cowboys team and thats a Cowboys team that is overhyped and whored out by ESPN and others for ratings.

Seriously, can someone, anyone, drag these clowns back down to Earth?

**** the Cowboys!!!

Hail Skins!!!

:helmet: