Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Let's face it most Coboys fans don't have anything better to do with their time. Other wise they wouldn't be on here whining. Let it go if they had a good team which they do not they would be posting on the Boys web site.

Hail to the REDSKINS!!:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

Actual email exchange over the past few days:

Him:

Excellent!

$40 to make your wife happy:

http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-CD160-Player-Playback-Second/dp/B00011KNCS/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1240091294&sr=8-35

my trip to TX was pretty awesome. The border patrol tour we got would blow your mind. I had no idea how bad it is down there and what we're dealing with. I'll fill you in on Sat if I can remember.

getting back was not awesome. from El Paso to DC - over 12 hours, most sitting in the DFW airport.

Me:

Dude, I don't want a mobile CD player. I want a component CD player that's narrow enough to fit in the kitchen cabinet.

And btw, the reason Texas sucks because the Dallas Cowboys are there.

Him:

you're a bicky pitch. get the GE under cabinet mount.

and TX doesn't suck - its a whole 'nother country - does MD suck when the cowboys visit here?

Me:

I'm not buying a microwave oven, genuis.

And yes, the whole region's suck scale takes a major upswing as soon as their plane touches ground. It drops back to normal the minute the team leaves.

• 2 weeks later...