Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

YEAH! **** THE COWGIRLS AND I'M SICK OF TROY AIKMAN BEING A COMMENTATOR AT EVERY DALLAS/WASHINGTON GAME! He is always praising the Cowgirls and dissing the Skins. I wish Joe Buck would just look at him and tell him "STFU ALREADY TROY!" I'M SORRY THAT THE LAST PLAY OF YOUR CAREER WAS OWNED BY A REDSKIN, but get over it! You was not wearing burgundy and gold so you was a target that needed to be destroyed so thats what happened. I've only been a member on the forums for one day and I'm already sick of seeing these fans from other teams here. Whats up wit that? I say that if they are not sporting the burgundy and gold, they need to GET THE F*** OUT!

Edited by THE MIGHTY FULLBACK #32

YEAH! **** THE COWGIRLS AND I'M SICK OF TROY AIKMAN BEING A COMMENTATOR AT EVERY DALLAS/WASHINGTON GAME! He is always praising the Cowgirls and dissing the Skins. I wish Joe Buck would just look at him and tell him "STFU ALREADY TROY!" I'M SORRY THAT THE LAST PLAY OF YOUR CAREER WAS OWNED BY A REDSKIN, but get over it! You was not wearing burgundy and gold so you was a target that needed to be destroyed so thats what happened. I've only been a member on the forums for one day and I'm already sick of seeing these fans from other teams here. Whats up wit that? I say that if they are not sporting the burgundy and gold, they need to GET THE F*** OUT!

LOL you obviously don't pay much attention then. Aikman is just the opposite at Boys-Skins games. The man loves him some Clinton Portis and he doesn't try to hide it. Praising the Cowboys? Hardly. He is probably their biggest critic of any color analyst out there.

Umm Troy Aikman is one of the best commentators in the league and he is way more critical of the Cowboys than he is of us.....BTW, **** tha Cowboys!!

How long do you have to wear that sig royal?

haha that's actually a good question. It's supposed to be up to week 11, but idk if that means right before the Skins-Boys game, or right after week 10 ends. I'll have to confer with IONTOP.

Nice...are you guys sig betting on the upcoming game?

We haven't discussed it at least, but I won't rule it out. If not with him, then I might do one with someone else, if there are any takers. Although it would really suck to have to wear a Skins sig for almost the entire season. lol.gif:(

Edited by royallypwned

We haven't discussed it at least, but I won't rule it out. If not with him, then I might do one with someone else, if there are any takers. Although it would really suck to have to wear a Skins sig for almost the entire season. lol.gif:(

What is up, B? It's that time of year again. Almost. And in keeping with the spirit of the thread -

**** dem Boys.

...and the whoreses they rode in on.