Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

what cowboys, we will blow right through them this year. I think they will squeek into the wildcard spot this year, but we will beat them both times and win the division. Once they loss in the first round and we will the SB they will fire there coach, TO will cry againe and romo won't have anything to smile about once againe. They will be kissing our feet, fanning us down with big leafs and feeding us grapes because we will be the kings of the NFCE, NFC and the leauge. HTTR

Go Skins

Today, coming out of Tysons, I was going into the parking garage from the Macy's Mall entrance & the first car in the parking lot I come to is this little green Saturn...with a Cowboys license plate guard. So, being in a frisky mood, I pretended to unzip my pants & pee on the car. All of a sudden, I hear from behind me, "HEY! THAT'S MY CAR!" & this hot chick on the phone is coming towards me. Needless to say, I found this rather funny. I told her that I was joking & never did anything to her car & she mumbled something on the phone about me being a jerk & blah blah. Fair enough. Then she says something about calling Security. Hahaha. So, as we get to the car ( I rode in with a friend), I turn to her a say "That's why I be like **** DALLAS!!!" She didn't call security & we left without any other incident. But we were laughing hysterically about it on the way home.

:dallasuck