Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Thank God this thread was stickied and I saw it.

I had the misfortune of turning on the Colts/Pukes game tonight in the 4th quarter and it seemed the WHOLE ****ING TIME that the good ol Fox guys were swinging off Romo's and Jerrah's sack.

I really almost vomited. I mean physical illness. :puke:

So...to make me feel better.....

**** THE COWBOYS!

guys, why can't we get along? I mean, just because you have an owner who acts like the "Taliban", I can look past that. And you have a coach who is overrated and overpaid by Taliban Monkeyboy.

I mean, just because we have been in "8 Superbowls, and won 5", should you spew such vile venom?

Being an "American", I watching God's team. How about you?

Isn't Romo Awesome? What is your Quarterbacks name? Is he good like ours? Do you have overpaid players that suck? Hows southside, still a great place to hang out? Still have that fourskin in the way?

guys, why can't we get along? I mean, just because you have an owner who acts like the "Taliban", I can look past that. And you have a coach who is overrated and overpaid by Taliban Monkeyboy.

I mean, just because we have been in "8 Superbowls, and won 5", should you spew such vile venom?

Isn't Romo Awesome? What is your Quarterbacks name? Is he good like ours? Do you have overpaid players that suck? Hows southside, still a great place to hang out? Still have that fourskin in the way?

Just read what this guy is spewing. Are your parents brother and sister, man?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162983

We dont like your kind here.