Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

Dude I used to think you were OK. But when you were serious about that thread you posted. You went from a 4 on the Who Del Respect 'O Meter (patent pending) to a ZERO. That is some bull****. You are an expansion team who lucked into a great coach.

If anything BOW DOWN TO US. The Eagles and Redskins helped build this league into what it is. We're some of the oldest franchises in the game. Please. Respect your elders. And seriously. Shut the **** up.

L...O....L....!

The Eagles build the NFL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

The sad part is you believe this.

The Redskins certainly have their place, but the Eagles are a useless franchise in the grand scheme of the NFL. Right there with the Cardinals...

:cheers:

L...O....L....!

The Redskins certainly have their place, but the Eagles are a useless franchise in the grand scheme of the NFL. Right there with the Cardinals...

The Eagles were around for 27 more years than the ****boys.

Also owned by Bert Bell at one point. One of the first NFL commisioners and pioneers of the game. Please bow down and suck my ****. I'm an Eagles fan. You're nothing but a lowly ****roach.

L...O....L....!

exactly why everyone wants to say... **** the cowboys :laugh:

Just thought it was kinda funny, I was folding my laundry and returned to the computer to find this post as I put away my F#@K DALLAS shirt.

F#@K THE TEAM

F#@K THE PLAYERS

F#@K THE COACH

F#@K THE OWNER

F#@K MANAGEMENT

F#@K THE CHEERLEADERS

AND F#@K THE PLANE THEY FLEW ON

F#@K DALLAS!

Haha. I wear it proudly every Washington/Dallas game. ;)

I turned on the TV tonight, and the first thing I saw was Jerrah Jones, ass kissing Michael Irvin at the HOF ceremonies

made me throw up in my mouth, knowing that should have been Joe Gibbs introducing Art Monk

and makes me want to say with an even deeper passion

**** the cowboys!!!!!!!

"Push-offs, Crack, and Attention Whorring" the Michael Irvin story.

An excerpt: "I was so cracked out I didn't realize I had wet myself, and then snapped the neck of a puppy in retaliation. But, would I do it all again...?"

Michael Irvin: Serving the youth of America (by court order)

The Eagles were around for 27 more years than the ****boys.

Also owned by Bert Bell at one point. One of the first NFL commisioners and pioneers of the game. Please bow down and suck my ****. I'm an Eagles fan. You're nothing but a lowly ****roach.

Great, so you had 27 more years to wallow...

I actually think a ****roach is higher up on the evolutionary scale than Eagles fans....at least you admit you have a problem..

"Push-offs, Crack, and Attention Whorring" the Michael Irvin story.

An excerpt: "I was so cracked out I didn't realize I had wet myself, and then snapped the neck of a puppy in retaliation. But, would I do it all again...?"

Michael Irvin: Serving the youth of America (by court order)

Do yourself a favor and go watch Irvin's acceptance speech on NFL .com.

He did the Cowboys, the NFL, His family, His teamates, the other Hall Member, and himself, proud.

You should feel like an ass after watching that, having posted this.

I turned on the TV tonight, and the first thing I saw was Jerrah Jones, ass kissing Michael Irvin at the HOF ceremonies

made me throw up in my mouth, knowing that should have been Joe Gibbs introducing Art Monk

and makes me want to say with an even deeper passion

**** the cowboys!!!!!!!

I think Monk should go in next year, but he will have a tough act to follow in Irvin.

If the team from this boring city I live in is so great...

please explain to me how it is they've not won a playoff game in 10 seasons.

Plus...

you lost a game to my beloved 'Skins (the worst team ever in recorded history ;) ) in 2006 when we had MARK BRUNELL in as the starting QB.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Let the Haterade flow you callous pricks. I'll be visiting your boards next to give it right back to you.

Nothing stirs the senses more than a battle with a member of your idiotic herd. Yes Cry******* fans, i'm talking about you. So I figured since so many of you have nothing better to do with your free time than to come to our friendly little board and bash our beloved team, somebody needed to start giving it right back.

*my best (worst?) Ric Flair imitation* Representing the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time NFL champion Washington Redskins until I die...

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNSkinsFan