Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just a reminder to non cowboys fans

Jeremiah_Johnson

Ah, so when you guys talk about the accomplishments in a franchise's history, you don't actually look at each franchise's entire history....just the period that fits your agenda. Gotcha.

The standard when discussing the NFL is the SB era. My NFL time line doesn't go back before the SB era. The league was so different pre-SB era that most don't use it as an evaluation.

The standard when discussing the NFL is the SB era. My NFL time line doesn't go back before the SB era. The league was so different pre-SB era that most don't use it as an evaluation.

Funny how the NFL doesn't neglect their history. But since it negates your argument & continues to make you look stupid, please continue. You're highly entertaining during a boring offseason. :)

Dude how desperate are yo u that you get on this board and actually think pro cowboy stuff gets treated with respect ...... Why dont you cow girlls fans go to teach your QB how to hold a snap on an extra point.... ...... oh what you have 2 bum rb's ... a girl at wr and another one who is scared as hell of sean taylor so he watches him when he goes out for a pass but oh no he does'nt see Laron coming from the other way and ohhhhhhhhh another droped pass .. get the hell out of here with respect the cowboys .... The only thing i have respect for the cowboys would be on advice of which drugs to buy ..And Barry Sanders was and will always be better then emmit!

Most? or All Cowboy fans.

How nice for you, ignore the history you don't like and emphasize the history you do, hmmm.

Sorry pal, history happened, so it is written. A name change to promote the championship is not a reasonable excuse for you to exclude the effort of the champions who played then. Players then were tougher, meaner, played with more heart and made next to nothing-that built what is the game today and what is slowly missing from it.

Yes there are many players who still give a crap and play for the love of the game, but back then that is all you had.

The word that is bold and underlined is the reason why your rebuttal makes no sense. Way to refute facts with your own opinion.

Most? or All Cowboy fans.

How nice for you, ignore the history you don't like and emphasize the history you do, hmmm.

Sorry pal, history happened, so it is written. A name change to promote the championship is not a reasonable excuse for you to exclude the effort of the champions who played then. Players then were tougher, meaner, played with more heart and made next to nothing-that built what is the game today and what is slowly missing from it.

Yes there are many players who still give a crap and play for the love of the game, but back then that is all you had.

:cheers: And another Cow:puke: gets :owned: WHAT AN ENTERTAINING SUNDAY!!!

Funny how the NFL doesn't neglect their history. But since it negates your argument & continues to make you look stupid, please continue. You're highly entertaining during a boring offseason. :)

TK I'm not arguing the very fact that the NFL doesn't have a history back from 1869. "Pudge Heffelfinger was paid $500 to play in a game in 1892, becoming the first person to be paid to play football." I just don't acknowledge guys like Pudge Heffelfinger when discussing championships. If you want to use the pre-SB era to catch up to us that's fine. :cool:

TK I'm not arguing the very fact that the NFL doesn't have a history back from 1869. "Pudge Heffelfinger was paid $500 to play in a game in 1892, becoming the first person to be paid to play football." I just don't acknowledge guys like Pudge Heffelfinger when discussing championships. If you want to use the pre-SB era to catch up to us that's fine. :cool:

facts are facts, if the facts were in your favor this pass 10yrs you wouldn't look so desperate ;)

then why do you acknowledge Poke history before you were born?

you couldn't remember any of Landry's success

your time line would begin arounds Gibbs first SB and the Redskins clearly had a little more success than the Pokes but you refuse to acknowledge it :nono:

Ah, so when you guys talk about the accomplishments in a franchise's history, you don't actually look at each franchise's entire history....just the period that fits your agenda. Gotcha.

:cheers: I wonder if he likes being :owned: by Redskins fans :laugh:

then why do you acknowledge Poke history before you were born?

Because I said nothing about not acknowledging ANY history before I was born. I said the pre-SB era. SB's were being played before I was born in '74. Please stop making stuff up and follow along.

you couldn't remember any of Landry's success

Sure I could. He was the only coach I knew for the first 8 years or so that I was a Dallas fan.

your time line would begin arounds Gibbs first SB and the Redskins clearly had a little more success than the Pokes but you refuse to acknowledge it :nono:

Bubba what the hell are you talkin' about man? You are arrogant as hell telling me when my time line begins? What do you want me to acknowledge? That Gibbs was a great coach? I've done that plenty on this site. I just don't think he's the man he once was in today's NFL.

I just don't think he's the man he once was in today's NFL.

Kinda like how Dallas is not the same team they were back in 90's. In todays nfl, Dallas is far from "Americas Team" :doh: .

How come a Dallas fan can bring up Dallas's history but when we bring up ours, its not fair.

Is it fair to look at the whole picture not just the parts that favor your :puke: team?

Both teams have great history and tradition, its just Dallas is so overhyped this past decade that its nauseating.

When will Dallas live up to the hype that they gained in the 90's? Let me guess, this season. :laugh: Don't bet on it.

Until they live up to the hype, in my mind they are just Paper Chumps! :dallasuck

WHY????

unless you are a certified expert with years of experience in the NFL, and have inside knowledge of the players and coaches, your opinion means jack squt... unless you have something to base it on..

articles, stats, facts, even a logical conclusion

but you never do, you never provide even the smallest amount of detail why you make these bold unrealistic statements, but you expect everyone else to accept it like fact, unchallenged.

and it's always ultra pro pokes, ultra negative redskins.... or to put in layman's terms

Homer Bull ****!!!! :laugh:

Because I said nothing about not acknowledging ANY history before I was born. I said the pre-SB era. SB's were being played before I was born in '74. Please stop making stuff up and follow along.

so you can acknowledge history you didn't see or experience, but only when it suits you

got it :laugh:

Sure I could. He was the only coach I knew for the first 8 years or so that I was a Dallas fan.

so by your own account at the earliest you can remember Landry years were his last 8 years or from the 82 season... none of Landry success as far as playoffs and Super Bowls, but right at the time Gibbs run began

Bubba what the hell are you talkin' about man? You are arrogant as hell telling me when my time line begins?

oh stop it :laugh:

it is common sense THA, you were born in 74 and people in their thirties first clear detailed memories are around the age of seven to ten.

but you are trying to tell us that your time line doesn't begin when you actually started being a Poke fan (which you confirmed above) was around 1982

but you acknowledge history that goes BEFORE your memory, even before your birth, but only to the point it suits your agenda... the first years of the Pokes doesn't count, because those years they stunk, only when thy started winning is the beginning of time in your world

and the fact that you want to determine what part of history is relevant, and expect everyone to conform to your time line, but your refuse to accept the real time line..... That my friend is the height of being arrogant

What do you want me to acknowledge? That Gibbs was a great coach? I've done that plenty on this site..

:rotflmao: sure you have sure you have

just like you acknowledge pokes flaws right? the ones you have never ever listed... or when others points out flaws you argue against each and every time... but you have admitted they have flaws :laugh:

keep working it.... somebody might believe your fabrications

why?????

are you a certified expert, with years of experience in the NFL?? with inside knowledge of Gibbs and his coaching before and now?

if not then guess what? what you "think" means jack squat

unless you have something tangible to base it on, you know.. articles, facts, stats, any logical conclusion?

:rolleyes:

Of course not and I'm not falling for your jedi mind tricks. Romo sits to pee went 6-4 in the regular season as a first time starter (BP was not a first year coach) and was a bobbled snap away from advancing in the playoffs.

I'm glad you brought this up because under your same logic the redskins were one "bobbled Snap" away from going to the championship game in 2000 (please look up Redskins vs. Buccaneers in particular Dan Turk to brad johnson exchange on last play of the game). which brings me to point #2, who is your holder this year now that Romo sits to pee has been relieved of his holding duties??? I'll give you a BIG hint.....................................................

He was the last Redskin holder to mess up a Field Goal in a Redskin PLAYOFF game. (another hint try the year 2000 Vs. the Buccaneers).

give up ... BRAD JOHNSON. from one fumbler to another. good luck :laugh: lol :dallasuck

I just don't acknowledge guys like Pudge Heffelfinger when discussing championships. If you want to use the pre-SB era to catch up to us that's fine.

+++++++++++++++++

Your argument is just bias bs. btw, laces out, how is that for recent history.

Archived