Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just a reminder to non cowboys fans

Jeremiah_Johnson

First off, love the avator. Classic.

Now to you tr1, In the same sentence you bring up 3 outta 4, and tell me not to live in the past????

Hows 15 outta 19 sound?

Oh let me guess............I'm living in the past now right?

JJ...you are too funny... :laugh: :laugh:

You've just given me the best present in the world: this thread.

Imagine when you guys tank.

We'll be talking about JJ and his 'reminder' for decades... :laugh:

Awesome, man.

Hey, I hope the mods keep you around for comic relief.

You're stellar.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ohhhhhh noooooooo! They gotchu too JJ! :laugh: :laugh: Awwww man, they really did you dirty fam! Good lord! The ES mods are clever. :laugh:

I'll be honest here thehereafter.....I enjoy it, cause it makes it easier to find your own posts.

Plus I was jealous when you got yours !!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Undermined? BP had the control and the dollars to build a team in his image. Bottom line is that he made several mistakes along the way. Once again, BP is a HOF coach because of what he did with the NY Giants in the 1980's and early 90's.
Yes undermined, come on THA. You know darn well he had NO say in TO. And when TO didn't like something he went whining to your fake faced owner!

Tuna took a NE team that was in the crapper and brought them to prominence. He took a Jet team that was in the crapper and turned them around. For goodness sake, look at the personnel he left your organization with!

JJ...you are too funny... :laugh: :laugh:

You've just given me the best present in the world: this thread.

Imagine when you guys tank.

We'll be talking about JJ and his 'reminder' for decades... :laugh:

Awesome, man.

Hey, I hope the mods keep you around for comic relief.

You're stellar.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its funny cause you have to talk about us "tanking", and I can't throw it right back atcha.

You know why???

Cause you have to be good first to tank !!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tr1, you make it so darn easy, thanks :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be honest here thehereafter.....I enjoy it, cause it makes it easier to find your own posts.

Plus I was jealous when you got yours !!!!!!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think the clown has you by a bit though. You're not "stylin" as much as I am. :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think the clown has you by a bit though. You're not "stylin" as much as I am. :cool:

I think that bulge in the pants of your avatar is tip off that the mods respect you, man.

Yes undermined, come on THA. You know darn well he had NO say in TO. And when TO didn't like something he went whining to your fake faced owner!

Popular belief but pure speculation DWinzit and you know it. T.O. just doesn't show up with a name plate in the locker room without BP signing off. BP wanted one last run but it didn't work out.

Tuna took a NE team that was in the crapper and brought them to prominence. He took a Jet team that was in the crapper and turned them around. For goodness sake, look at the personnel he left your organization with!

Exactly and he was at the end of the road with us. He just couldn't do it any more. You could see it on his face. You could see it on the sidelines. If we didn't win @ Carolina after he started Romo sits to pee, the man may have commited suicide. I doubt he coaches again. Yes, look at the personnel and look at the results. Another December down the F'n tubes man! Somebodies gotta be accountable. HC's and QB's are judged by their records and postseason results. It's a tough business.

Well, we all know where tr1's looking don't we.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

JJ, is this the BEST you can do?

I used to think WeOwnYou was the worst puke poster, but I'd have to say you're real close.

This thread is just awesome. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Popular belief but pure speculation DWinzit and you know it. T.O. just doesn't show up with a name plate in the locker room without BP signing off.
I will never buy into Tuna giving the nod to the TO hiring. There were too many items that didn't add up!
Yes, look at the personnel and look at the results. Another December down the F'n tubes man! Somebodies gotta be accountable. HC's and QB's are judged by their records and postseason results. It's a tough business.
So your saying Romo sits to pee is done?

JJ, I got a question for you?

What is the record of the Cowboys against the Redskins in the playoffs?

Personally, that is the only record that matters.

Again, this is the difference between our two organizations.

You look at your record against us in the playoffs.

We look at championships won.

You say "its the only record that matters"

I say "superbowls are the only thing that matters"

Perhaps if you won as many games and championships as the cowboys have, you would understand this.

Unfortunetely for you, you haven't.

Only thing Dallas fans can come up w/ to start a debate, is what they did over a decade ago, pretty sad :( .

What will be remember of the Dallas Cowgirls THIS DECADE? :silly:

Dallas fans keep wishing that your past successes will automatically give you future results and the Redskins we'll go ahead :whippin: dat azz all over this decade! :laugh:

Archived