Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just a reminder to non cowboys fans

Jeremiah_Johnson

What do you look at the last eleven years as?

JJ, we've kicked your team's butt 3-4 last games. Can you stop living in the past. Your 'storied' franchise will never progress as long as you have Jerruh at the helm.

Just try to accept it.

2 of those 3, I wouldn't exactly classify as butt whippings?

So your saying Romo sits to pee is done?

Of course not and I'm not falling for your jedi mind tricks. Romo sits to pee went 6-4 in the regular season as a first time starter (BP was not a first year coach) and was a bobbled snap away from advancing in the playoffs.

Sure is a lot of bravado coming from a fan of a team that backed into the playoffs at 9-7 after another dismal december showing.

:laugh: This is why I absolutely love redskins fans. You guys are coming off a 5-11 season but post on this board like the defending SB champs.

:laugh: This is why I absolutely love redskins fans. You guys are coming off a 5-11 season but post on this board like the defending SB champs.

You guys are fielding pretty much the same inept team. You're adding a head coach who has never ever won a playoff game and an O coordinator who has never coordinated an O before. We have a HOF coach with several SB wins and even a playoff win under his belt in his return and both an O coordinator and a D coordinator who have fielded top 5 units recently.

You guys are fielding pretty much the same inept team. You're adding a head coach who has never ever won a playoff game and an O coordinator who has never coordinated an O before.

You have to start somewhere right? I think they're both in great situations. Yeah, an inept team with a winning record and that advanced to the playoffs despite a late season collapse. I know we lost in the playoffs yet again but we're far from an inept team.

We have a HOF coach with several SB wins and even a playoff win under his belt in his return and both an O coordinator and a D coordinator who have fielded top 5 units recently

All this experience which led to returning a 5-11 team, a HOF coach with a losing record since his return, a very green QB and a swiss cheese defense who led the league in fewest sacks and set a league record for lack of turnovers.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Cowboys fans look at the last 8 years as a dark period in between our greatness.

Skins fans look at the last 8 years as a badge of honor. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Classic.

1) Where did I say I was proud of our record over the last 8 years? Exactly. You love arguing non-existing comments, I've noticed. Make up something someone has said, then go on to argue how their non-statment is wrong. You have invisible friends, too, don't you?

2) "In between" Cowboys greatness?...lol :laugh:...Ok, we have the one bookend of "greatness" being the Jimmy Johnson era (or specifically, the last several years of it)....when's that next period of "greatness" due to arrive?

I have a great idea: How about you wait until the Cowboys win something--anything--again, before pretending you have a leg to stand on. Every other team in the NFC East has at least won the division title or playoff games during Snyder's tenure...except your bunch. So what do you say...just have your boys win SOMETHING--Super Bowl, NFC Championship, division title, wildcard game...I don't care what it is. Because, truthfully, your team is embarrassing the rest of the NFC East. Pick up the slack!! :cool:

Despite the success the cowboys HAD at one point, I still wouldn't be making a thread about the vastness of Cowboy Greatness when you havn't even won a playoff game in over a decade. You're right down there with the browns, lions, and cards in that area. Burns huh?

This is a "what have you done for me lately" league. And lately, the skins have a divisional title and two playoff victories. Lately, the pukes have been terrible. As great as THEY USED TO BE is as mediocre as THEY ARE now.

All this experience which led to returning a 5-11 team, a HOF coach with a losing record since his return, a very green QB and a swiss cheese defense who led the league in fewest sacks and set a league record for lack of turnovers.

Here we go again, Do you really think that Gibbs could coach 2 losing seasons in a row? Anythings possible I guess :rolleyes:

We all know why we STUNK last year, we are also not blind enough to see what we did in just the 2nd yr back for Gibbs as well.

So you tell me, are we the team that went 5-11 last year or are we the team that went 10-6 the 2nd yr back for Gibbs?

Either way we have accomplished more in Gibbs 3yrs back than Dallas has done in 10yrs w/ multiple coaches and even a HOF coach as well.

:) Your overwhelming hatred is like a magnet for Boys fans. Kinda ironic how that works huh?

see THA this is why you wear the shame of the dancing clown

you can never accept that it's ever the Pokes or their fans fault

the hatred comes from the fact Poke fans come here to squat, and take over with their false bravado, every off season, practicing the ritual of the Poke Fan Mantra, and like their team... point fingers at others to take the blame for all their flaws

..........We look at championships won......I say "superbowls are the only thing that matters"

Perhaps if you won as many games and championships as the cowboys have, you would understand this.

Unfortunetely for you, you haven't.

1937 NFL Championship

1942 NFL Championship

1983 Super Bowl Championship

1988 Super Bowl Championship

1992 Super Bowl Championship

Next time, do at least this >.< much research before you talk out of your ass again.

1) Where did I say I was proud of our record over the last 8 years? Exactly. You love arguing non-existing comments, I've noticed. Make up something someone has said, then go on to argue how their non-statment is wrong. You have invisible friends, too, don't you?

What else can he do, I mean he can't dispute the truth that is pointed out in rebuttals to his BS, and he is not smart enough to know when to :shutup:

he has to keep digging a deeper and deeper hole to climb out of :laugh:

2) "In between" Cowboys greatness?...lol :laugh:...Ok, we have the one bookend of "greatness" being the Jimmy Johnson era (or specifically, the last several years of it)....when's that next period of "greatness" due to arrive?

when's hell suppose to freeze over?

I have a great idea: How about you wait until the Cowboys win something--anything--again, before pretending you have a leg to stand on.

if he waited, then he never would get to brag about the Pokes

:laugh: :laugh: Let'em know dogg! Talk about stirring the pot... :laugh:

One of the most entertaining thread I've ever read on this site.... :D

BTW, nice sig but you have to have made that line up. No way Bubba ever said that. Can't be!? Can it? :(

as usual, he took it out of context, where I was pointing out how stupid it looks when you post stuff like that to TRPB....

but of course if he posted the entire quote it wouldn't have the same effect

actually I like it, just reminds me how big a coward most poke fans are to face the truth

1937 NFL Championship

1942 NFL Championship

1983 Super Bowl Championship

1988 Super Bowl Championship

1992 Super Bowl Championship

Next time, do at least this >.< much research before you talk out of your ass again.

:applause: :applause: :cheers:

Just a reminder to NON-SKINS fans ;)

Had you been old enough bubba, you would have said something like this.........."Who's this Tom Landry character the Cowboys have hired? He's gonna suck"..............

You probably said........."Jimmy Johnson is a college coach, his game won't translate to the NFL".................

and you said

Chan Gailey, will lead the Pokes to another Super Bowl win ...whooo hoo

Dave Campo, will lead the Pokes to another Super Bowl win ...whooo hoo

Now...

Jerrah's Puppet Coach version 4.0 (Wade), will lead the Pokes to another Super Bowl win ...whooo hoo

So now you want me to worry about Wade??

I want?? :wtf:

you're right, you're not smart enough to realize you should be worried :laugh:

If one thing is as certain as death and taxes, its the Cowboys will keep winning and winning and winning. Just like the Energizer bunny.

I guess the past decade was a battery change? :whoknows:

:doh: only you would use a toy pink bunny as a "being tough" analogy

Every franchise should BOW AT THE FEET OF THE GREATNESS OF THE BOYS.............

the back street boys weren't that good, of course I can see why you worshiped them

You mean like when he left New England? Yeah, they went to the crapper alright.

Speaking of Parcells in NE

he went 5-11, 10-6, 5-11, 11-5 and a Super Bowl appearance

sounds like Gibbs II run :)

BTW you do realize that it was 5 years between Parcell's leaving and his clone Belicheck taking them back to the SB? and he went 5-11 his first year as well.

Ever hear of Pete Carroll? :laugh: he lead them to get progressively worse each year he coached, sort of the Wade Phillips of the Nineties

Archived