Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just a reminder to non cowboys fans

Jeremiah_Johnson

There are alot of threads in the ATN that are somewhat negative to the greatness of the Dallas Cowboys. I think this is a good time to remind many of you just how great the Cowboys are.

20 straight winning seasons (most all time)

54 post season wins (most all time)

28 post season appearances (most all time)

14 appearances in the NFC championship game (most all time)

8 superbowl appearances (most all time)

11 hall of famers (after Micheal Irvin next month)

Americas Team (you know God loves em)

Soon to have the greatest stadium the world has ever known

Tom Landry (has a finer man ever walked the earth)

Emmitt Smith (All time leading rusher)

I gotta tell you fellas, I'm getting chills just thinking about it all. The Cowboys are winners. They are great. Everyone else is merely trying to accomplish what the Cowboys have already accomplished.

Reminds me of the Yankees/Red Sox debate. Redsox fans mantra is "Yankees Suck"..........I never understood this. No the Yankees don't suck, you may hate them, you may despise them, but they don't suck. They've been too damn good for too long to say they "suck".

Same thing with the cowboys. You simply must respect them. They've been too good for too long to not respect their greatness. You should be in awe of them. Other teams hate them with a passion and always bring thier "A" game when they play them, yet the Cowboys still come out as winners more often than not. Incredible.

BOW BEFORE THE GREATNESS OF THE COWBOYS.........

I just wanted to refresh everyones memories about the greatness of the boys. Sometimes in the ATN we forget to acknowledge just how great they've been over the years. Lets face it, we may all hate the Eagles and the Giants too, but nobody hates them as much as "The Greatness", and the reason why is plain as the nose on your face. Its because they are winners, and everyone else are losers.

Now back to your regularly scheduled cowboys bashing threads........take it away tr1 and bubba.........

the pathetic need reassurance thread

yeah you have chills, cold sweat chills of fear

question genius.... in all that Cowboy false bravado,...how much of it was coached by Wade?

how much "greatness" in the past decade?

keep the past alive, because your future is looking bleak :laugh:

cue: Glory Days

There are alot of threads in the ATN that are somewhat negative to the greatness of the Dallas Cowboys. I think this is a good time to remind many of you just how great the Cowboys are.

LOL! JJ's like Dirty Harry, at it again....

The Packers, Bears, Steelers, 49ers, Redskins, and Giants are just as good if not better than your johnny come lately team, you just refuse to see the facts. The cowboys are a top franchise, no doubt about it, but they're certainly not the greatest franchise. Unless you bend the interpretation of fact to suit your needs, that is.

I swear, cowboys fans think the NFL started in 1960. The sheer arrogance is amazing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BOW BEFORE THE GREATNESS OF THE COWBOYS.........

I just wanted to refresh everyones memories about the greatness of the boys. Sometimes in the ATN we forget to acknowledge just how great they've been over the years. Lets face it, we may all hate the Eagles and the Giants too, but nobody hates them as much as "The Greatness", and the reason why is plain as the nose on your face. Its because they are winners, and everyone else are losers.

Now back to your regularly scheduled cowboys bashing threads........take it away tr1 and bubba.........

:laugh: :laugh: Let'em know dogg! Talk about stirring the pot... :laugh:

One of the most entertaining thread I've ever read on this site.... :D

BTW, nice sig but you have to have made that line up. No way Bubba ever said that. Can't be!? Can it? :(

question genius.... in all that Cowboy false bravado,...how much of it was coached by Wade?

how much "greatness" in the past decade?

keep the past alive, because your future is looking bleak :laugh:

cue: Glory Days

Had you been old enough bubba, you would have said something like this.........."Who's this Tom Landry character the Cowboys have hired? He's gonna suck"..............

You probably said........."Jimmy Johnson is a college coach, his game won't translate to the NFL".................

So now you want me to worry about Wade??

If one thing is as certain as death and taxes, its the Cowboys will keep winning and winning and winning. Just like the Energizer bunny.

Every franchise should BOW AT THE FEET OF THE GREATNESS OF THE BOYS.............

Just a reminder to COWBOY fans:

This is ExtremeSkins....."The Official Message Board of the Washington Redskins"

To most of us your "greatness" is the equivalent to somebody going to the toliet after going on a burrito binge at Taco Bell. So, why you expect any "respect for the Dallas Cowboy greatness" :laugh: is beyond me.

And there really hasn't been much greatness in Dallas since the triplets played for you guys.

PS. The yankees argument right now is pretty lame, b/c right now even with the talent they do suck and don't even have a .500 record despite the 200 million payroll :) .

PSS. America's Team (if anybody really qualifies) would probably be The Patriots for the name and for the fact that they are the most current dynasty in the NFL :)

Quick! Who has the most playoff victories? Wade Phillips in his head coaching career or the Dallas Cowboys in the last DECADE?

Give up?!

It's a 0-0 tie!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice! :laugh: 3 of the last 4 and no playoff wins in 10 years. Hold on while it lasts.

Nice! :laugh: 3 of the last 4 and no playoff wins in 10 years. Hold on while it lasts.

It's funny. When you guys won 14 out of 16, it was all about the here and now. We take three out of four, and now it's about your "storied past."

You guys remind me of the little kid on the playground who keeps repeating, "Oh yeah? OH YEAH?!?! WELL....." and then he can't think of anything else to say. :laugh:

It's funny. When you guys won 14 out of 16, it was all about the here and now. We take three out of four, and now it's about your "storied past."

:laugh: Think about what you're saying. I think our streak (BTW we're killing you all time head to head) was at like 10 straight at one point then 14-16.... And now you want to throw 3 of 4 at us like it compares. That's what's funny along with the fact that when stuck your rebuttals are funneled into only two arguments; 3 of 4 and playoff drought. God forbid we sweep this year and win a playoff game. They might have take down ATN.

You guys remind me of the little kid on the playground who keeps repeating, "Oh yeah? OH YEAH?!?! WELL....." and then he can't think of anything else to say. :laugh:

Actually it's too easy. There's always something to find.

1. Change the title of this thread to "vote on JJ's new avatar!"

2. Change his avatar. He truly deserves it.

JJ it's not that bad. I got rid of Santana Moss and got some cool blue going on. :laugh:

Birdlives how bout we let the good Mods of ES do their jobs and play your position. Nobody likes an instigator. :D

I gotta tell you fellas, I'm getting chills just thinking about it all. The Cowboys are winners. They are great. Everyone else is merely trying to accomplish what the Cowboys have already accomplished.

2006 9-8

2005 9-7

2004 6-10

2003 10-7

2002 5-11

2001 5-11

2000 5-11

1999 8-8

1998 10-7

1997 6-10

Total for the last decade: 73-90

Sorry Chief, only the Cardinals and Lions are envious of that. Oh, sorry I just remembered, the Cardinals have a playoff victory in the last decade so it's just down to the Lions.

Or was this thread really designed for those younger Cowpoke fans that aren't old enough to remember when you were good?

The Cowboys have pretty much sucked for the last 11 years...the Skins for the last 15 years. I don't think fans of either team have anything in their team's recent histories to be thumping their chests about.

'Boys fans have it a bit harder, though. They've had no taste of success lately. None. Their only area of success was the lengthy string of victories over the Skins year after year...but even that has ended, with two great heart-crushing last minute defeats to go along with an all-out ass kicking of a loss. There's no way any Cowboys fan can tell themselves that they don't hate the three recent losses to the Skins and how they came about lol...Add to it the knowledge that the Skins knocked them out of a playoff birth one year as well, and personally I'd bet gettin' pissed if I were in their shoes. Even if I didn't show it on a Skins' message board lol ;)

Yes, the Skins have had virtually no success lately, either, I know. But at least we Skins fans have had the experience of seeing the team win playoff games and progress further into the playoffs. And at least we have a somewhat recent experience of winning the division. As well as the euphoria of killing the dreaded "Cowboys Curse" and of course watching the replays of Moss' two bomb TDs, complete with seeing Jerrah slamming his open hand into his knee in frustrated response...and who can forget that female Boys fan in the stadium grabbing her head on national TV and looking down on the field in disgust after Moss hauled in yet another long TD over Williams' head...lol :cool:

I actually think that's at the core of a lot of the smack talk between Skins and Boys fans: which team is FINALLY gonna start having REAL success first?

Ouvan, that would like me showing you the record of the yankees over the last 80 years and not showing the years that they won it all.

Poor statistics on your part. I'll forgive you, cause I'm big like that, but we all know that the cowboys are the epitome of greatness and no other franchise can stack up to them no matter how they try.

The funny thing is that if the skins didn't have that great 10 year run, you would have what would most likely be one of the most pathetic franchises in football, even worse than the Eagles have.

No wonder you all worship gibbs the way you do.

The cowboys have superbowl wins under 3 coaches. Like I said, no matter what we do, we just win, win, and win some more, we don't have to dig up our old coaches to bring us way back to a level of mediocrity.

Archived