Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 20 Most Annoying Songs:RS

BALLz

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/07/02/the-20-most-annoying-songs/

1. Black Eyed Peas, “My Humps”

2. Los Del Rio, “Macarena”

3. Baha Men, “Who Let The Dogs Out”

4. Celine Dion, “My Heart Will Go On”

5. Nickelback, “Photograph”

6. Lou Bega, “Mambo No. 5″

7. James Blunt, “You’re Beautiful”

8. Spice Girls, “Wannabe”

9. Sisqo, “The Thong Song”

10. Cher, “Believe”

11. Aqua, “Barbie Girl”

12. Chumbawumba, “Tub Thumper”

13. Rednex, “Cotton-Eyed Joe”

14. Eiffel 65, “Blue”

15. Crash Test Dummies, “Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm”

16. Meatloaf, “I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)”

17. ‘NSYNC, “Bye, Bye, Bye”

18. Ricky Martin, “Livin’ La Vida Loca”

19. Semisonic, “Closing Time”

20. Wham!, “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”

I agree those songs are annoying but "My Humps" shouldn't be #1. Hasn't been out long enough.

I would add "Hey Ya" by Outkast and "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter

You guys have any to add?

Man I like "Wannabe" lol ! I would add "Too Shy" by Kadjagoogoo and "Are You Ready for This" by 2 Unlimited. I may get flamed for this one but I hate " Killing in The Name Of " By RATM (just when played on the radio), I mean that song censored does nothing for me.

I like most of these songs :doh:
:laugh: I was just thinking that ... some of them definitely played themselves out, but the only reason any of these songs are annoying is because they were insanely popular at some time.

Man I like "Wannabe" lol ! I would add "Too Shy" by Kadjagoogoo and "Are You Ready for This" by 2 Unlimited. I may get flamed for this one but I hate " Killing in The Name Of " By RATM (just when played on the radio), I mean that song censored does nothing for me.

I know, censored RATM is ironic in the worst way possible

I hate that BS on guitar hero too for the same reason

Also, I ****ing hate Lil Wayne

I agree that "Killing in the Name of" is not a radio friendly song. Why they play it is beyond me.

"im beautiful" or whatever the hell it's called by that no talent ass clown james blunt irritates the crap out of me. should be higher.

I love Weird Al's "You're Pitiful". Great version. Much better then the original

Joan Osbourne's "One of Us" is perhaps the most irritating, worthless, faux-philosophical pile of steaming musical crap ever conceived.

I'd rather hear Gwen Stefani chant B-A-N-A-N-A-S two hundred times than listen to "One of Us" once. Total poop.

Archived