Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 20 Most Annoying Songs:RS

BALLz

Joan Osbourne's "One of Us" is perhaps the most irritating, worthless, faux-philosophical pile of steaming musical crap ever conceived.

I'd rather hear Gwen Stefani chant B-A-N-A-N-A-S two hundred times than listen to "One of Us" once. Total poop.

That's pretty harsh, dude. It has a memorable bit here or there but it's not 'hook-based' like these other songs and it sounds like you dislike the songwriter's work more than anything. I don't think the sound is that bad, though Prince does a better job with it, I think, than she did.

Enter Sandman

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Welcome to the Jungle

:shot:

All three of these bands have stuff that's so much better...the radio stations raped these songs to no end!!

Most annoying??? Check the list! For you to even mention these songs in the same breath is ridiculous.

Gotta agree with Jrock, Milkshake is the worst song. It makes me very angry. :)

Akon "Don't matter"

Nobody wanna see us together

But it don't matter no

Cause I got you babe

Nobody wanna see us together

Yeah, well no one wants to listen to your ****in song either! :rolleyes:

Achy Breaky Heart--Billy Ray Cyrus

Beverly Hills--Weezer

Gold Digger--Kanye West

Baby One More Time--Britney Spears

My Name Is--Eminem

Fly--Sugar Ray

omfg i want to stab myself in the ears when that comes on. ****.

Look, I've seen some ODD nominees for most annoying. To me, most annoying have to be songs that you may even have liked at first for a minute until you realized it was all 'catch' and 'hook' and NO substance. That's why the "God is One of Us" is just puzzling to me.

But Pop, Lock and Drop it is TERRIBLE. It's in NO WAY good, not ever was and only the most moronic of people would find it entertaining.. :doh: Seriously, it stirs anger in all but the most vapid soul.

How could anyone listen to it, how could it become a hit. it doesn't even have the catchiness of "Laffy Taffy" or any other number of southern style club hits.

Look, I've seen some ODD nominees for most annoying. To me, most annoying have to be songs that you may even have liked at first for a minute until you realized it was all 'catch' and 'hook' and NO substance. That's why the "God is One of Us" is just puzzling to me.

But Pop, Lock and Drop it is TERRIBLE. It's in NO WAY good, not ever was and only the most moronic of people would find it entertaining.. :doh: Seriously, it stirs anger in all but the most vapid soul.

How could anyone listen to it, how could it become a hit. it doesn't even have the catchiness of "Laffy Taffy" or any other number of southern style club hits.

A little better comparison than Laffy Taffy. I don't like that song either..

DJ KHALED version..

This song is just insane.. especially this part

[Lil Wayne:]

I am the beast

Feed me rappers or feed me beats

I'm untamed, I need a leash

I'm insane, I need a shrink

I love brain, I need a leech

Why complain on easy streets?

I don't even talk, I let the Visa speak

and, I like my sprite easter pink

And my wrist special par but the mule is cooler

I have more jewels than your jeweler

Touch, and I will bust your medulla

That's a bullet hole, it is not a tumor

Red light red light stop your rumors

I stay on track like a box of Pumas

Now just r-r-rock with Junior

I am the little big Kahuna, ya'dig.

"Dontcha wish" or whatever that ****ing song is called. "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me..."

Don't Cha by The ****cat Dolls

There are like 10 different Remixes of this song

I think I could choose one of them :D

pussycat-dolls.jpg

That's pretty harsh, dude. It has a memorable bit here or there but it's not 'hook-based' like these other songs

Yet it still manages to be godawful. Amazing! ;)

and it sounds like you dislike the songwriter's work more than anything.

Nope. I know nothing about any of her other work. Just that one dripping sentimental thing she calls a song.

Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah

NO.

That ****ing "Lipgloss" song. Everytime I hear that I wanna straight up slap someone. Anyone. Anything!!

they say my lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool

all the boys keep jockin, they chase me after school

UGHHH

Enter Sandman

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Welcome to the Jungle

:shot:

All three of these bands have stuff that's so much better...the radio stations raped these songs to no end!!

In that line of thinking, you could say the same about a million other bands. The Doors, Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones, the Beatles. All of which I have learned to hate pretty much because of their overplay on the radio.

Since you been gone....kelly clarkson.....that mini rosie odonnell'd body ala Kelly osbourne need to be off the tv medium. NObody that chunky should be an A-cup....just saying. :)

:laugh: No lie. I don't know about anyone else, but I personally am sick of people getting record deals simply because of their names. Kelly Osborne, Hillary Duff, & Shaq immediately come to mind. There used to be a time when you actually had to be talented to get a record deal, & even then it was hit & miss. Now, just be born to the right person & you'll automatically have a record contract. I'm sure Brittany's kids already have a deal in the works. :doh:

Yeah so they're all annoying... but annoying in that gotta love them for being so absolutely terrible way. you all know you know a large portion of the words to most of those songs! haha. at least i hope that's not just me.:doh:

Definitely not just you. Most of those songs are part of the drunk mix we put on when were all hammered and just looking to do something besides drink.

R-Kelly in general annoys me. Unless were talking Chappelle's "Piss On You" remix. :laugh:

I don't understand why he tells guys not to bring girls with them to the club or to dinner cuz he's a player and he'll flirt with them, but then doesn't warn friends from high school not to bring their kids to the class reunion cuz he gonna flirt with them.

Archived