Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 20 Most Annoying Songs:RS

BALLz

This is the stupidest list ever. Whoever ****ing mad it up needs to suck more dick. cuz they obviously aren't getting enough. Not to hate but just b.c. a song is period and popular doesn't make it bad and obviously this half-tard picked out a 3 year period of overplayed songs and determined they were the worst ever. I'm sorry but who ever wrote this list needs to be embarassed.

edit: **** u i'm drunk if you disagree

dbl edit: wham! wake me up before you go go -- that songs makes me laaugh hahha

triple edit: i hate you all gimme your address so i can mail you bombs.

This is the stupidest list ever. Whoever ****ing mad it up needs to suck more dick. cuz they obviously aren't getting enough. Not to hate but just b.c. a song is period and popular doesn't make it bad and obviously this half-tard picked out a 3 year period of overplayed songs and determined they were the worst ever. I'm sorry but who ever wrote this list needs to be embarassed.

edit: **** u i'm drunk if you disagree

dbl edit: wham! wake me up before you go go -- that songs makes me laaugh hahha

triple edit: i hate you all gimme your address so i can mail you bombs.

Thats Awesome!!!!!!!!

First of all I just wanted to recognize ChocolateCitySkins for his fantastic post. :laugh: :applause:

The song i cant stand at the moment is that Hurricane Chris song, Ay Bay Bay. seriously, just do us all a favor and shut the **** up!!!!!

I agree 1000000000000000000000% This might be the worst song I have ever heard. How does anyone like this song? I thought Akon had "most annoying song of the summer" locked down with "Don't Matter", but then this piece of crap comes along...

Any horrible generic mainstream rap song.

Mims - Like this

Like this, Like This, Like This, Like This

Baby do you want it

Like this, Like This, Like This

Da Shop Boyz - Party Like a Rockstar

party like a rock

horny like a rockstar

party like a rock

horny like a rockstar

party like a rock

horny like a rockstar

horny like a rockstar

t-t-t-totally dude!!!!

T-Payne - Buy U A Drank

I'mma Buy You A Drank

Then I'mma Take You Home With Me

I Got Money In The Bank

Shawty What you Think 'Bout That?

Find Me In The Grey Cadillac

We In The Bed Like

Ooh Ooh Oh, Ooh Ooh

We In The Bed Like

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh

Many more out there that I can't think of right now. I should also mention anything by Eminem.

well the industry keeps churning out **** like cars run on it or something. the songs they list all suck... closing time is pop crap but not that horrible.

recent suck-ass songs that have been released that I hear at work (don't know the artists, sorry):

the "under my um-ber-ella" song

the "party like a rock star song"

more to come when i get home from work tomorrow. that's just my latest couple of hated crap songs.

edit:

how did i almost forget...

the "to the left, to the left/you must not know 'bout me" song.... crap!

edit:

holy **** i remembered another two...

"me and my gang, we live to ride, we ride to live".... by rascal flats, more commonly known to me as rascal fags. there isn't much ****tier music out there. is that how you spell ****tier? will that get ****'ed by the word police?

and

the country song about the dad and the boy and the boy spills his chicken nuggest and fries on the car and the curses because he wants to be like his dad song. typical country crap.

and

"honkey tonk badonkadonk".... oh my god.

edit:

how did i almost forget...

the "to the left, to the left/you must not know 'bout me" song.... crap!

At least Beyonce's hot.

And can't forget "This is Why I'm Hot. I'm hot 'cause I'm fly. You ain't cause you not. This is why, this is why, this is why I'm hot." Some profound stuff there! :silly:

oh and i have to second this song:

"Akon "Don't matter"

Nobody wanna see us together

But it don't matter no

Cause I got you babe

Nobody wanna see us together"

what is the deal with r&b guys singing through the fan to get that vibrato sound? has anyone noticed this crap?

and R-Kelli's "I'm a Flirt" that's right, keep your 16 year old daughters away from this freak.

Archived