Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill and Hillary Clinton are across the street...(now with voyueristic pics)

.Guy.

...from my parents house.

Its pretty damn wild. Apparantley Hillary is having a fundraiser and Terry Mcaulliffe (parents neighbor) is hosting it. Its pretty crazy, there are like 500 cars in our small little neighborhood. I'm peeking out the window and I see so many secret service cars and there is a rich white guy getting out a Bently Azure or something really expensive. My mom and dad are going but I'm not because I hate politicians. My dad doled out a grand for the cause but mostly because he idolizes Bill and wants a picture with him.

But yes, is there any away for me to profit from this :evil: ?

PICS:

n5458361532628429775ei9.jpg

n5458361532628419435zu2.jpg

n5458361532628461128by3.jpg

They also raped our lawn and the round-about :mad:

hil018cy0.jpg

I'm sorry you and your family have to go through that pain. Take solace that it will be over soon.

Thanks for the support :(

I can't even leave the house... the whole street is blocked :mad:

Yell out that your bedridden 14 year old sister wants to meet him in her room...

Then have Chris Hansen waiting in the room...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Go over and challenge her to an arm wrestling match. You need the practice.

:mad::mad::mad:

:jerk:

:silly:

Make a sign that says "Parking $10" and direct people onto your parents' lawn.

...or if you want to make a lot of money, make the sign "Valet Parking" and drive off with a few cars. :silly:

-Pull a cousin Eddie and go out there in your bathrobe and slippers smoking a cig and drinking a bud light. Walk around your front yard scratching your ass and belching loudly.

-run up to cars as they're trying to park and start cleaning their windshields. Then hold out hand for 'tip'.

-Fire up leaf blower and put it on the corner of your lot with the throttle wide open. Go back inside.

-run up to cars as they're trying to park and start cleaning their windshields. Then hold out hand for 'tip'.

Classic... Actually, put up a sign that says "free parking w/ purchase of car wash" just start washing cars on your property, then charge people $100 as they try to leave...

Archived