Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for a good Anti-Bush T-shirt for trip to Ireland

E-Dog Night

Translation:

I'm scared I'll get my butt kicked in Ireland because I'm an American.

Note to E-Dog: Anti-Bushism is often a cover for Anti-Americanism. Maybe you should pick up some "I hate USA" t-shirts while you're at it.

My guess is that Johnny must not get much punani.

"You can't say you love your country and hate your government"

Remember how angry many republicans and conservatives were over this statement when Clinton said this ( rightfully so, I might add). I guess things change when a republican is in office.

I'm not fan of Bush and think he is the worst president ever.

I think wearing a anti Bush t-shirt in the states is fine.

I'm even ok with going oversee's and if you are discussing politics with someone, giving them your opinion on Bush.

but flauting that you hate you president in another country for no reason seems wrong to me.

"You can't say you love your country and hate your government"

Remember how angry many republicans and conservatives were over this statement when Clinton said this ( rightfully so, I might add). I guess things change when a republican is in office.

Typical political crap. Speak out of both sides of your mouth.

Clinton is the man but, that statement was retarded.

As much as I am pissed off at President Bush over a few things that I consider betrayals of my vote and trust, I think it's infantile and tacky for you to wear an anti-President ____-anyone shirt, off of our soil.

You are an American, represent and take the high road. You will be better for it.

Translation:

I'm scared I'll get my butt kicked in Ireland because I'm an American.

Note to E-Dog: Anti-Bushism is often a cover for Anti-Americanism. Maybe you should pick up some "I hate USA" t-shirts while you're at it.

Gee, thanks Johnny. Your mastery of political psychology is astounding. :rolleyes:

I'm just looking for funny shirts.

This one I thought was good:

sample_sucksless.jpg

E-Dog, I'd suggest having a shirt made us with an upside down American flag on it. Above the flag it should say "I hate my country" and below it "Please take me in"

United States of America

April 19, 1775 to November 7, 2006

A Victim of her own Beliefs

REST IN PEACE

:doh:

dissent with our government should stay within the walls of our country. yes, we have the right and the duty to dissent from our govenrment, but we should try to give the effect to other countries that we stand by our government. the point of dissent is to bring about change, in what way are you bringing about change by showing dissent in the American government OUTSIDE of American borders? :rant:

E-Dog, I'd suggest having a shirt made us with an upside down American flag on it. Above the flag it should say "I hate my country" and below it "Please take me in"

wow...

... just, wow.

i hate to say it, but to some degree i sort of agree with MSF here. wearing a shirt like that in America, I wouldn't, but i wouldn't hold it against you (at least not too much.) wearing a shirt like that outside of our country is just wrong and disrespectful to our entire nation.

dissent with our government should stay within the walls of our country. yes, we have the right and the duty to dissent from our govenrment, but we should try to give the effect to other countries that we stand by our government. the point of dissent is to bring about change, in what way are you bringing about change by showing dissent in the American government OUTSIDE of American borders? :rant:

Complete and utter nonsense.

So you think when Chinese athletes come here they should act like everything is honkey dory over in that big communist pit? How about when Nelson Mandela was freed from prison after 27 years - think he should have kept his dislike of a corrupt government within South African boundaries?

Archived