Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

devil sign?

tex

conspiracy theorists are the easiest to dupe, even easier than loyalists. while both are more than eager to believe, conspiracy theorists will try harder.

Thankfully, I'm not fooled.

I clearly see what is going on.

However, those that don't, not sure why they choose to believe that someone who has caused so much pain and suffering globally would not be associated with evil somehow.

Boggles the mind.

Go Texas!

Thought it meant he was into Dio... :paranoid:

Holy diver sole survivor your honour's clean

Holy diver holy diver never cut in the middle comin' after you holy diver

Oh holy diver yeah alright get away get away get away

Holy diver holy diver whoa holy diver hmm hmm hmm hmm!

\m/ :cool: \m/

I remember doing the metal horns instead of the longhorns sign one time, and someone thought I was a Texas fan :doh: I think the main difference is the longhorns sign has your palm outwards and your fingers going to the side like a pair of longhorns.

The "rock out" sign is with your palm facing outwards as well, but your fingers parallel and straight, but your thumb sticking out to the side instead of between your middle and ring finger.

The way I see it with metal is your palm faces you, and fingers are parallel, but your thumb is again in front of your ring and middle finger, and it's usually done to the side instead of up.

Or I could just be making crap up as usual. The Bush sisters are pretty hot, it'd be such a conquest to boink this president's daugthers.

I dont think he did, the American government to him is an evil empire. I dont think he would disagree with me, thats why propaganda like this makes him giddy.

What has the government done to make me not think it is evil?

Clinton isn't skull & bones. He's a Bilderberger. Duh!

Even I know that.

Uh, not sure if you being serious or not, but here's a trick.

If the person graduates from Yale, and then becomes President, then they are Skull and Bones.

And he is Skull and Bones.

The "rock out" sign is with your palm facing outwards as well, but your fingers parallel and straight, but your thumb sticking out to the side instead of between your middle and ring finger.

The way I see it with metal is your palm faces you, and fingers are parallel, but your thumb is again in front of your ring and middle finger, and it's usually done to the side instead of up.

Nah, the thumb out to this side is a surfer thing.

For the Horned Hand or "The Mano Cornuto", the thumb needs to curl up between the middle and ringfinger to form the shape of the third 6. (666)

- Hailing Satan and rocking the Metal since '83...

Uh, not sure if you being serious or not, but here's a trick.

If the person graduates from Yale, and then becomes President, then they are Skull and Bones.

And he is Skull and Bones.

Yes, Bush is Skull & Bones (and so is John Kerry), but you don't get into Skull & Bones by being elected President. You have to get in by being tapped while an undergraduate. There are only 15 a year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_bones

Archived