Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

devil sign?

tex

So did W graduate from Texas University?

It's UT Yankee ;) ,and his daughter attended there not to mention it is huge in Austin(you know the capitol where he was governor?)

Blondie might consider it a devil sign though :laugh:

i noticed there is NO REBUTTAL to the "TEXAS LONGHORN " argument.......HOPEFULLY u all a see the DIFFERENCE in BUSH's hand gesture.....that he does repeatedly...and the texas hand sign

I was going to post a detailed, sentence by sentence refutation of your meticulously deatailed, scholarly arguments, which came from the most respected, unimpeachable sources, but I can't see clearly enough to type something that long and detailed. My opthomologist says he has never seen such a horrible case of bruised eyes, and tells me that I need to stop rolling them so hard. I can't help it, though, it's involuntary.

I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED to find gambling in this establishment.

Long time no see Tex. Of course you are just rehashing your old secret symbol threads from years past, despite not bothering to link to them.

And I see it took about five seconds for our resident conspiracy theorists to hop into the thread with pics galore. Dontcha know, they know all the bestest conspiracy sites.

I was going to post a detailed, sentence by sentence refutation of your meticulously deatailed, scholarly arguments, which came from the most respected, unimpeachable sources, but I can't see clearly enough to type something that long and detailed. My opthomologist says he has never seen such a horrible case of bruised eyes, and tells me that I need to stop rolling them so hard. I can't help it, though, it's involuntary.

Well. I see someone is serving their hooved master with a great deal of wordy sarcasm today.

Looking to replace Gonzales?

:silly:

I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED to find gambling in this establishment.

Long time no see Tex. Of course you are just rehashing your old secret symbol threads from years past, despite not bothering to link to them.

And I see it took about five seconds for our resident conspiracy theorists to hop into the thread with pics galore. Dontcha know, they know all the bestest conspiracy sites.

Or you can just live in your isolated world cowering in fear of "terrorists" while the country continues to deteriote around you.

We need to destroy the "Leftist", "Extremists", and the "Thoerists" dammitt!

Enjoy your labels, I'll enjoy freedom.

Dontcha know, you can't find out the truth going to everyday news sites?

Seriously, wake up. If Ron Paul speaking the truth next to a bunch of actors is not opening your eyes, I don't know what will.

(BTW, this wasn't only directed at you, but the label loving losers who derive great pride in taking part in the destruction of this once great nation).

Well I must say Ken, every super duper secret decoder ring conspiracy theory mastermind I know constantly gives little hints on national television, not realizing that people have cameras and videocameras. Clearly you've uncovered the secret signals of the apocalypse!

It must be very scary to live in your world, Ken.

And no, you won't get away with strawman attacks.

Well I must say Ken, every super duper secret decoder ring conspiracy theory mastermind I know constantly gives little hints on national television, not realizing that people have cameras and videocameras. Clearly you've uncovered the secret signals of the apocalypse!

It must be very scary to live in your world, Ken.

And no, you won't get away with strawman attacks.

Seriously?

As I have CNN on in the background and they are talking about "new" information that the Kennedy assasination having "possilby" more than one gunman!

EGAD!

I've known this for years and actually it is a lot deeper than that!

I'm crazy though. Oh, now they bring on an "expert" to say that 'he doesn't believe there is a conspiracy".

Maybe he should listen to E. Howard Hunts deathbed confession from a couple of weeks ago....

Magic Bullett is Truth! Fire melts steel is TRUTH! Ryder truck "Fertilizer" bomb exploded building from the inside is TRUTH!

Iraq has WMD is TRUTH!

(sorry so haphazard in my response, i'm just amazed at how people can't see how they are manipulated even after people point it out to them).

Seriously?

As I have CNN on in the background and they are talking about "new" information that the Kennedy assasination having "possilby" more than one gunman!

EGAD!

I've known this for years and actually it is a lot deeper than that!

I'm crazy though. Oh, now they bring on an "expert" to say that 'he doesn't believe there is a conspiracy".

Maybe he should listen to E. Howard Hunts deathbed confession from a couple of weeks ago....

Magic Bullett is Truth! Fire melts steel is TRUTH! Ryder truck "Fertilizer" bomb exploded building from the inside is TRUTH!

Iraq has WMD is TRUTH!

(sorry so haphazard in my response, i'm just amazed at how people can't see how they are manipulated even after people point it out to them).

Trust me, you're completely wrong about every thought you've ever had in your entire life.

• 11 months later...

Archived