Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AC was just on Sirius

Koolblue13

Enough of this AC crap. Is it so hard to spell a person name? The only exception should be made for Pierson Priealueauaooo

nah, his initials are PP then. We could just say Pierson instead.

Agreed overall though, I am tired of everyone just using initials for players. Unless the player specifically likes to go by that, and we know that as true, then I don't see any reason why we should use initials. BL, ARE, AC, MW, SS...it's getting pretty annoying.

Just because a player is not required to be there doesn't mean that wouldn't behoove them to be. If I were a receiver, I would want to spend a lot of time with Jason getting my timing right and making sure he knew my tendencies as much as humanly possible. This is an important time to build that rapport.

Just because a player is not required to be there doesn't mean that wouldn't behoove them to be. If I were a receiver, I would want to spend a lot of time with Jason getting my timing right and making sure he knew my tendencies as much as humanly possible. This is an important time to build that rapport.
Isn't that what ARE and Moss are doing? I would think he would be there. I like his play and still have faith, but this kind of sways my opionon a bit.

OK, for the future here are the acceptable player's initials to use:

JC

CP

ARE

ST (dont like this one personally, but everyone uses it)

PP (because no one can spell is name)

Everyone agree? :laugh:

I concur. But what can we do for those of us who are Samoan-name challenged? Will simply "Big Joe" suffice.:silly:

*edit-speaking of Big Joe, check out his webpage. Pretty nice. The Trance music kind of scares me though......

nah, his initials are PP then. We could just say Pierson instead.

Agreed overall though, I am tired of everyone just using initials for players. Unless the player specifically likes to go by that, and we know that as true, then I don't see any reason why we should use initials. BL, ARE, AC, MW, SS...it's getting pretty annoying.

Okay, does anyone else see the irony in a complaint about initials coming from a guy named "Mr. S"? :laugh:

Archived