Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AC was just on Sirius

Koolblue13

Talked about the O line playing well and practicing every morning together. Also said the D line,about 12 or 13 guys signed and there in DC for the offseason are real tight and practice everyday. Laughed and said no when asked if Lloyd was in camp. Said he can't wait till the season because of the health and depth of the line mixed with the speed and talent of the LB's and backfield. Said we should be back on track after last year and back on the Attack.

Umm, Lloyd doesn't have to be in camp until mini-camps start. So don't start giving him a bad wrap because he's doesn't live in the DC area like most of these guys do.

As long as he shows up in shape and with a good attitude i'm happy. I'm calling for a good year out of him this year anyway... the guy can flat out play... but he needs to check that attitude if I'm going to enjoy him being on this team.

For a second I thought it was Albert Connell. :P

Seriously, not everybody should be identified with initials.

Albert Connell? Did you really think I would put up a post about Albert Connell with initials? Who else could it have been? Everyother post is about our D line and you don't know what AC means so you jump on me? Jerk! How about thanks for the info buddy.Good stuff. Thanks.

By the way, if there are any more threads started and someone uses initials.

JC QB

CP RB

MS FB

CC TE

BL/SM/ARE WR

CS/JJ/CR/RT/? OL

PD/AC/BJ/CG DL

RM/MW/LFB LB

SS/CR/ST/PP DB

and we just drafted LL

Umm, Lloyd doesn't have to be in camp until mini-camps start. So don't start giving him a bad wrap because he's doesn't live in the DC area like most of these guys do.

As long as he shows up in shape and with a good attitude i'm happy. I'm calling for a good year out of him this year anyway... the guy can flat out play... but he needs to check that attitude if I'm going to enjoy him being on this team.

It was just the way it was said that bothered me. Like it was a joke that he would even be considered to be there. Kinda bothered me after the season he had last year.

Albert Connell? Did you really think I would put up a post about Albert Connell with initials? Who else could it have been? Everyother post is about our D line and you don't know what AC means so you jump on me? Jerk! How about thanks for the info buddy.Good stuff. Thanks.

By the way, if there are any more threads started and someone uses initials.

JC QB

CP RB

MS FB

CC TE

BL/SM/ARE WR

CS/JJ/CR/RT/? OL

PD/AC/BJ/CG DL

RM/MW/LFB LB

SS/CR/ST/PP DB

and we just drafted LL

my head hurts...

I think the only person who's given Lloyd a bad wrap is himself.

Archived