Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AC was just on Sirius

Koolblue13

Albert Connell? Did you really think I would put up a post about Albert Connell with initials? Who else could it have been? Everyother post is about our D line and you don't know what AC means so you jump on me? Jerk! How about thanks for the info buddy.Good stuff. Thanks.

By the way, if there are any more threads started and someone uses initials.

JC QB

CP RB

MS FB

CC TE

BL/SM/ARE WR

CS/JJ/CR/RT/? OL

PD/AC/BJ/CG DL

RM/MW/LFB LB

SS/CR/ST/PP DB

and we just drafted LL

........ :gus:

Actually, EA was just on Sirius...he talked about how Derrick Frost and him ran out of towels at Redskin Park this morning and how crazy it was.

AlbrightDallas2.jpg

And how it is BS that he gets the score in ability on Madden

Albert Connell? Did you really think I would put up a post about Albert Connell with initials? Who else could it have been? Everyother post is about our D line and you don't know what AC means so you jump on me? Jerk! How about thanks for the info buddy.Good stuff. Thanks.

JC QB

CP RB

MS FB

CC TE

BL/SM/ARE WR

CS/JJ/CR/RT/? OL

PD/AC/BJ/CG DL

RM/MW/LFB LB

SS/CR/ST/PP DB

and we just drafted LL

my brain just imploded.

Lloyd is not in camp despite his horrific year? I mean is he BEGGING us to sign KJ?

He didn't say he wasn't at camp he said he hadn't seen him. The reason is because they go at different times as he explained. The O-Line goes eailer than the D-Line and the Backs and receivers probaly go after he has already left. Lets try not to start something that isn't there.

JC QB

CP RB

MS FB

CC TE

BL/SM/ARE WR

CS/JJ/CR/RT/? OL

PD/AC/BJ/CG DL

RM/MW/LFB LB

SS/CR/ST/PP DB

and we just drafted LL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :notworthy

Umm, Lloyd doesn't have to be in camp until mini-camps start. So don't start giving him a bad wrap because he's doesn't live in the DC area like most of these guys do.

As long as he shows up in shape and with a good attitude i'm happy. I'm calling for a good year out of him this year anyway... the guy can flat out play... but he needs to check that attitude if I'm going to enjoy him being on this team.

I think that this year will be a lot different for Lloyd. Why you ask? Winning cures a lot of problems, plus the fact that the offense will be clicking a lot better this year. I really expect Lloyd to be a major contributor this season.

I concur. But what can we do for those of us who are Samoan-name challenged? Will simply "Big Joe" suffice.:silly:

*edit-speaking of Big Joe, check out his webpage. Pretty nice. The Trance music kind of scares me though......

I checked out his site and I found it funny that his about Joe section still has him a Titan. I guess he might want to update that considering he hasn't been a Titan in a couple of years.:laugh:

Archived