Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Silence: What are your biggest fears?

skinsfan07

Clowns? No. Dolls? No. Clown Dolls? Absolutely! Poltergeist anyone? I still can't watch that movie and all because of that damn clown doll!

As far as actual phobias? I hate snakes, spiders, heights, dogs, and flying. I once had a wolf spider drop down from my sun visor while driving to work one morning. Damn near lost control of the car. Although the worst spiders aren't even spiders but spider crickets/camel crickets. Those mofos have hops like Jordan.

camelcricket.jpg

Clowns? No. Dolls? No. Clown Dolls? Absolutely! Poltergeist anyone? I still can't watch that movie and all because of that damn clown doll!

As far as actual phobias? I hate snakes, spiders, heights, dogs, and flying. I once had a wolf spider drop down from my sun visor while driving to work one morning. Damn near lost control of the car. Although the worst spiders aren't even spiders but spider crickets/camel crickets. Those mofos have hops like Jordan.

camelcricket.jpg

yeah i hate those things!

an elevator? Jail cell?

I would hate to get sentenced to the death penalty.

Lol, those work. ;)

I'm also talking about....... like if you have to crawl under something in a small space or even put on motorcycle helmet or whatever and get stuck.

It's the actually losing control or suffocation that I wouldn't like.

Lol, those work.

I'm also talking about....... like if you have to crawl under something in a small space or even put on motorcycle helmet or whatever and get stuck.:D

It's the actually losing control or suffocation that I wouldn't like.

like everytime i see saving private ryan, at the end where the nazi sticks a knife in the american's chest? he's just overpowered and he can't let go of his knife, it just slowly descends into him.

Oh yeah I just forgot the name but that was the one i went too, and there are some coaster there that arent that bad. At least they helped me get over my fear. Now I will go on just about any coaster at any park. And thats all that matters.

I agree there are some decent coasters there. But they aren't anywhere near as scary as some I've been to elsewhere. That was the point I was making. But kudos for them allowing you to get over your fear of coasters.

Oh yeah I just forgot the name but that was the one i went too, and there are some coaster there that arent that bad. At least they helped me get over my fear. Now I will go on just about any coaster at any park. And thats all that matters.

I like Carowinds too. I'm getting a season pass this summer. My daughter will be tall enough to ride the bigger coasters this year. But they aren't scary coasters by any stretch. Top Gun is still fun to ride.

Remembering a Star Trek fan parody of Trek 6 I saw years ago.

Reebok, the renegade Vulcan, is mind-melding with people, forcing them to confront their biggest fear.

In the satire, he melds with James T. Kirk.

And Jean-Luc Picard walks out on the stage. "Yes, Admiral Kirk, I am your biggest fear:

• My ship is bigger, faster, and more powerful than yours.
  • My show has better ratings in syndication than you had when you were on a network.
  • And I look good bald.

Archived