Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Silence: What are your biggest fears?

skinsfan07

Ever see that CSI where Stokes was buried alive, then a bunch of bugs invade the coffin & start crawling all over him? Yeah, that would pretty much suck, especially if the coffin was made out of plexiglass and you could see that you were in fact buried alive, thanks to the light that the sadistic **** put in there.

I think Quentin Tarintino directed that episode, if I'm not mistaken. Hard to watch. Rapidly going stark raving mad before sufficating/getting eaten by ants doesn't seem like a nice way to go.

I like Carowinds too. I'm getting a season pass this summer. My daughter will be tall enough to ride the bigger coasters this year. But they aren't scary coasters by any stretch. Top Gun is still fun to ride.

Top Gun was my favorite one. I rode it like 3 times.

I didn't get to ride the BORG Assimilator b/c the line was too long but still had fun considering it was first time riding coasters.

Top Gun was my favorite one. I rode it like 3 times.

I didn't get to ride the BORG Assimilator b/c the line was too long but still had fun considering it was first time riding coasters.

I rode the Borg ride. It's okay. Makes you run go ride Top Gun again. Still the best ride in the park.

• 2 months later...

Just saw this movie - scared the hell outta me. I like cheap horror flicks from the 80's (ie: Nightmare on Elm St, Friday 13th, CHUCKY), but this one was awesome. Highly recommend it for horror buffs. Yea it had some predictable stuff, but still good none the less.

• 10 months later...

I've got TWO.....

The first one is SNAKES. Those suckers just put the fear of God in me. Nothing good can come from those things so far as I'm concerned.

The other one is a little more complicated.... LOSS OF CONTROL. Part of it probably dates back to being partially paralyzed for 28 hours as a child, but between that my personal attitudes, I hate being out of control of my body and the environment around me. Whether it's not being able to do something myself or whatever. I'm a TERRIBLE passenger in a car, if I'm not driving, for example. That's probably part of why my family knows that if I were to ever be permanently paralyzed over most of my body, I don't want to live.

I've got TWO.....

The first one is SNAKES. Those suckers just put the fear of God in me. Nothing good can come from those things so far as I'm concerned.

The other one is a little more complicated.... LOSS OF CONTROL. Part of it probably dates back to being partially paralyzed for 28 hours as a child, but between that my personal attitudes, I hate being out of control of my body and the environment around me. Whether it's not being able to do something myself or whatever. I'm a TERRIBLE passenger in a car, if I'm not driving, for example. That's probably part of why my family knows that if I were to ever be permanently paralyzed over most of my body, I don't want to live.

Wow that second one is kinda wild. Never thought about it like that.

Being in an airplane, unless its parked safely on the ground.

You do know that the most dangerous part of being on an airplane isn't while you're airborne. Right?

It's taking off and landing. I used to be real scared of airplanes too but realized that it is the safest way of trasnportation.

Archived