Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Silence: What are your biggest fears?

skinsfan07

comes out March 16th, and I'm not gonna lie, this movie might scare the s*** outta me. I hate those damn dolls. Which got me thinking, what are ya'lls biggest fears? I got over my heights fear last year when I went on all the roller coasters at Six Flags Charlotte. I am also scared of aliens (yes they exist).

Are ya'll gonna see it? Heres the trailer

http://www.deadsilencemovie.net/

And what are ya'lls biggest fears?

Spiders, I can't stand them!!! I seriously believe that's how I am going to die.

Scenario:

I am in my late 70's early 80's go to take a shower and a spider crawls out from someplace and scares me to death!

Oh, I am not scared of heights just get serious vertigo.

[discussing fears]

Shane Falco: Quicksand

Clifford Franklin: Aw, **** yeah. Quicksand's a scary motha, man. I mean, first of all, it suck you right in, and even if you scream, you get all that muck in your mouth...

Only if you somehow find quicksand, and get stuck in it would I be scared.

I think drowning. And I'm not the biggest fan of dolls either. The bigger ones.

They're not so bad, you just have to keep them inflated properly. Otherwise they start looking like Camella Parker-Bowles.

Now thats scary.

Heights...I get woozy when I see somebody on TV looking over a balcony or something. :laugh:

:laugh: You must have missed The Replacements (the movie that his quote came from :)).

I own that movie. LOL I saw it like last year. I didn't remeber that line though. :doh:

Archived