Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Silence: What are your biggest fears?

skinsfan07

Spiders, I can't stand them!!! I seriously believe that's how I am going to die.

Scenario:

I am in my late 70's early 80's go to take a shower and a spider crawls out from someplace and scares me to death!

Oh, I am not scared of heights just get serious vertigo.

you're making me shiver as a sit here. oh how i hate spiders. one spider gave me a bit of a scare in the shower. it was a big ugly one, and it jumped on me! i screamed like a girl

you're making me shiver as a sit here. oh how i hate spiders. one spider gave me a bit of a scare in the shower. it was a big ugly one, and it jumped on me! i screamed like a girl

I'm not necessarily scared of spiders, I just wont touch one if it's near me. I'll probably squash it unless it's a big one and I don't want to hear the nasty sound they make whe you squash them. I hate that sound. LOL It's quite nasty.

Quicksand and Snakes....

if you run across quicksand, it cant get you, it'll only get you if you settle down. its a non-neutonian fluid. when you stab at it, its solid, if you just settle, you'll sink. also, you can't sink all the way in. your body stops sinking when little more than your head is still showing. usually people end up dying from rising tides slowly creeping in and drowning them. what a way to go.

I'm not necessarily scared of spiders, I just wont touch one if it's near me. I'll probably squash it unless it's a big one and I don't want to hear the nasty sound they make whe you squash them. I hate that sound. LOL It's quite nasty.

one time i was playing wiffle ball in my grand-parents back yard, (i was the pitcher, so i was in the middle of the yard-where no trees are) and a spider came down in front of my face from above. i could see 4 strands of web glinting in the sun. two on either side of the spider. the damn thing latched on to two trees all the way on other sides of the yard just to **** with me! :mad:

if you run across quicksand, it cant get you, it'll only get you if you settle down. its a non-neutonian fluid. when you stab at it, its solid, if you just settle, you'll sink. also, you can't sink all the way in. your body stops sinking when little more than your head is still showing. usually people end up dying from rising tides slowly creeping in and drowning them. what a way to go.

I'm not really afraid of quicksand, but with my quote it was an obvious choice... But snakes, man I don't do snakes... I won't even go near the snake exibit in zoos. I think it stems from the time I was living in PA and we had our sliding glass doors open and as we're eating dinner we hear our dog barking at something (Little ****er spaniel poodle) so I go out to see what it is, thinking it's a chipmunk or something and I see a snake in the "attack" position, so I freaked out, turns out it was just a black snake but I didn't care. I was 12 and it was 3 feet long... I about crapped myself...

Oh yeah another fear... Crapping myself in public...

That brings up another one... Sitting down in public restrooms...

Damn I've got a lot of fears...

comes out March 16th, and I'm not gonna lie, this movie might scare the s*** outta me. I hate those damn dolls. Which got me thinking, what are ya'lls biggest fears? I got over my heights fear last year when I went on all the roller coasters at Six Flags Charlotte. I am also scared of aliens (yes they exist).

Are ya'll gonna see it? Heres the trailer

http://www.deadsilencemovie.net/

And what are ya'lls biggest fears?

There is no Six Flags in Charlotte, dude. It's Paramount's Carowinds. :doh:

comes out March 16th, and I'm not gonna lie, this movie might scare the s*** outta me. I hate those damn dolls. Which got me thinking, what are ya'lls biggest fears? I got over my heights fear last year when I went on all the roller coasters at Six Flags Charlotte. I am also scared of aliens (yes they exist).

Are ya'll gonna see it? Heres the trailer

http://www.deadsilencemovie.net/

And what are ya'lls biggest fears?

Btw, those roller coasters at Carowinds are nothing.

I just saw a commercial for this movie, how is this movie not "the puppet master" or anyone of those movies in that series?

Puppet Master injected his dolls with some ooze that brought them to life. In this movie, the dolls are straight up pet-cemetary evil. Biiiiiigggg difference ;)

Btw, those roller coasters at Carowinds are nothing.

Oh yeah I just forgot the name but that was the one i went too, and there are some coaster there that arent that bad. At least they helped me get over my fear. Now I will go on just about any coaster at any park. And thats all that matters.

I hate flying. Everytime the airplane hits a little bump, I am sure we are going down in flames. Since that happens about 3500 times on a cross country trip, I am one wrecked mofo by the time we land.

Spiders always scared the crud out of me, but I appear to be getting over that one as I age. Unless they surprise me. Then it all comes rushing back. :eek:

Archived