RobertGoulet

Eddie Murphy

Lewis Black

Dane Cook

Pablo Francisco

Robin Williams <-- hillarious

Chris Rock

John Leguizamo

Wanda Sykes is great too and Lisa Lampanelli.

I like some of Carlin but to me his stuff is just too slow /shrug.

Comedy Central stand up is great too.

Are you guys leaving Richard Pryor out on purpose or he just too much of a lock to have to mention?

Not me....I don't get the facination with Pryor. I know I am on an island on this one...but I never thought he was funny.

Swearing just to swear doesn't make you funny... Being the first to do it doesn't make you "great" either. But again, that's just my :2cents:

Not me....I don't get the facination with Pryor. I know I am on an island on this one...but I never thought he was funny.

Swearing just to swear doesn't make you funny... Being the first to do it doesn't make you "great" either. But again, that's just my :2cents:

I got to agree with this. Pyror never made me crack up like the others I mentioned above.

here's a link to Kyle Cease. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dq_wz8xVku4 (NSFW)

Did his comedy central special already come out? In the video it says his special comes out in april but I swear I have heard that exact same Pillsbury Doughboy joke from somewhere. Maybe I heard it on his special but I can't remember.

edit: I've heard all those jokes so I have to have seen his special...

Did his comedy central special already come out? In the video it says his special comes out in april but I swear I have heard that exact same Pillsbury Doughboy joke from somewhere. Maybe I heard it on his special but I can't remember.

edit: I've heard all those jokes so I have to have seen his special...

i have no idea. "get back in the mother****er!" :laugh:

edit: maybe you just heard Carlos Mencia rip his jokes :silly:

I'll tell you what, the funniest stand up comic I have ever seen in person is Harlan Williams (six minute abs...). The man was hilarious.

I don't know how many of you have XM or Sirius, but their comedy channels give an opportunity to hear some good comics, unfortunately there are some pretty bad ones too.

I'll tell you what, the funniest stand up comic I have ever seen in person is Harlan Williams (six minute abs...). The man was hilarious.

I don't know how many of you have XM or Sirius, but their comedy channels give an opportunity to hear some good comics, unfortunately there are some pretty bad ones too.

I have XM and I completely agree with you. There is one of the comedy stations in particular, can't remember if its 151 or 152, that always plays old comedy that is just terrible. A lot of it is like Bob Newhart(?) comedy. Just a guy muttering, and people laugh for some reason, and you try not to fall asleep.

I'm glad nobody here mentioned Colin Quinn. I can't stand that guy. I never understood his appeal. He screwed up every joke he ever told by not speaking a coherent sentence, and his delivery was god awful.

By far Jeff Dunham, the vantriliquist! He and his Dummies put on a fantastic show. Saw him again last year in Richmond at the Funny Bone, and again walked out with my gut hurting, and my girlfriends arm bruised...LMAO

I was trying to remember his last name. I've seen two of his Comedy Central specials...hilarious! I'm gonna have to look to see when he's coming around again. I love the part where Peanut can't remember where they are performing that night:

What was the plane ride from home like?

Long as hell

What was the weather like?

Hot as hell

What was the traffic like?

It sucked like hell

Where are we?

We're in hell!

Archived