Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Real Superbowl: AFC Championship Thread: COLTS vs PATRIOTS

88Comrade2000

All you guys rambling about the 'smug' Patriots - its pretty obvious, you just don't recognize the intensity 'winners' have. God knows, Washington DC hasn't had any in about 15 years.

Give me a frigging break. Belicheck and Brady are 2 of the biggest competitors in the NFL. You should try emulating them, rather than dissing them. What a bunch of idiots.

All you guys rambling about the 'smug' Patriots - its pretty obvious, you just don't recognize the intensity 'winners' have. God knows, Washington DC hasn't had any in about 15 years.

Give me a frigging break. Belicheck and Brady are 2 of the biggest competitors in the NFL. You should try emulating them, rather than dissing them. What a bunch of idiots.

Strong but true

I know . GOOD POINT:notworthy :applause:

Ding ding ding! I believe we have a winner!

Agreed. Way too much schadenfreude in this forum.

Well, to be fair Tarhog, some of these guys/gals were too young to remember when we had that swagger.

I mean if the story broke today about Grimm and Bostic taunting the Cowboys Dline in the NFC Championship, I wonder how many fans would call us classless while these same fans poo pooing Brady and Belichick would find it great?

I'm going to quote you because everyone else seems to be doing it.

:applause:

Well said.

Ah, a reminder why I love you. I'm sick of hating on teams for winning. Every winner is smug, if they win regularly.

I wish our coaching staff had the sack Bill B has and I wish we had drafted Brady way back when. He had the magic eye before he got to the pros.

If Campbell wins 3 titles, you'll see some of that same stuff but I don't think he has that kind of intensity to be a winner on that level.

His record speaks for itself, especially when you consider who they kept letting go.

I feel bothered but neither is 'my team.' The only real downside is bubba's homerism finally receives some form of validation.

Doesn't change the fact that Brady is a better quarterback. After all, everything in this game is about Manning overcoming his prior history of losing in the big ones.

Up to this point, you have to say Brady is better, but if Peyton goes on to win three Super Bowls from here, then who's better?

I think the question of "better quarterback" is a lot closer than people on either side of the debate want to admit. They're both great quarterbacks, but they're both human ... Brady has had more success so far, but there's still plenty of football left to play.

Damn straight. Truer words have never been spoken.

Archived