Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Real Superbowl: AFC Championship Thread: COLTS vs PATRIOTS

88Comrade2000

All you guys rambling about the 'smug' Patriots - its pretty obvious, you just don't recognize the intensity 'winners' have. God knows, Washington DC hasn't had any in about 15 years.

Give me a frigging break. Belicheck and Brady are 2 of the biggest competitors in the NFL. You should try emulating them, rather than dissing them. What a bunch of idiots.

They are not playing in this years SB. That makes this idiot happy as ****. :D

i mean brady did everything possible to win.. it should never come down to that anyway.. their defense played horrible today and the better team came back and won.

manning had that same problem last 6 years in the playoffs

but he was called a choker

not a guy who tried everything he could to win

All you guys rambling about the 'smug' Patriots - its pretty obvious, you just don't recognize the intensity 'winners' have. God knows, Washington DC hasn't had any in about 15 years.

Give me a frigging break. Belicheck and Brady are 2 of the biggest competitors in the NFL. You should try emulating them, rather than dissing them. What a bunch of idiots.

Tar usually we agree, but not this time

there is a difference between confident, and arrogant

The Pats act like someone owes them something, and Belichek shows nobody any respect, win or lose

manning had that same problem last 6 years in the playoffs

but he was called a choker

not a guy who tried everything he could to win

Brady has prior success that's why he gets a pass. Believe me if Manning wins the SB he will get a pass for the rest of his career as will.

They are not playing in this years SB. That makes this idiot happy as ****. :D

Honestly, I am happy for Manning and the Colts. Of course, this just sets them up to be the 21st century version of the Bills :) You could read it on the faces of a lot of the Pats players, the 'yeah, we've had our time, if we have to lose, the Colts probably deserve a shot'. At least thats what I saw in their expressions.

Except for Bellichek and Brady that is - smug ****s.... :(

I have to say, not in a million years did I think Brady was going to choke on that final drive.

Looks like Manning & Dungy both get the monkey off their back. Congratulations to them.

I'm just happy I don't have to watch the Patriots in another superbowl :applause:

Archived