Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art's rehab went well. He now returns.

Art

maybe you learned that one the hard way?

Well, either way, I'm right, aren't I?

Actually I'm not really sure why I have "no new threads". I don't really start threads on here. I guess someone was a bit more liberal with handing out punishments in my case. No matter, like I said, I don't typically start threads.

Well, either way, I'm right, aren't I?

Actually I'm not really sure why I have "no new threads". I don't really start threads on here. I guess someone was a bit more liberal with handing out punishments in my case. No matter, like I said, I don't typically start threads.

Actually, no, you're not right.

You see, I'm a staff member here of this site. I frequently get many messages from people asking for help. When I'm not going to be here, I will announce it here so the bulk can see it and not expect the aid they may typically expect. And when I return, I will write it here so they know they may begin making requests again.

But, even without such information now expressed to you, honestly, your best, most proper course of action would be to allow those of us entrusted to moderate the site to do so without your back-seat opining. Other words, hush.

Art's family crisis ended in a very happy, healthy birth of a baby girl as most of you may already know. My leave is over and I'm back at work and will be back on the board and Redskins stuff again near full time. So, let the PMs for need and other questions come.

Cheers.

:jump: I am so happy to hear all is well and you're back

it has been hard defending against the eagle, poke, and foreign fan horde with out you. :)

Archived